Pushing mid 30's, no kids, its looking rough for me

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I’m 33, wife probably can’t or don’t wanna have kids, time is passing me by… I feel like life is already over sometimes. I’m charming, funny, and know I can really have my pick when it comes to the gallery under 8s. But I made vows and don’t know if I was really being led by God into this or just caught up in the hype

I think I’m just meant to be alone and fukking
You are

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I’m 33, wife probably can’t or don’t wanna have kids, time is passing me by… I feel like life is already over sometimes. I’m charming, funny, and know I can really have my pick when it comes to the gallery under 8s. But I made vows and don’t know if I was really being led by God into this or just caught up in the hype

Sir, did you and your wife discuss this prior to marriage?

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
There are plenty of women gettin knocked up I think society will be fine
Idk , we seeing examples of why happens to countries with low birth rates

it’s a reason why Europe and America both said fukk it we need to bring immigrants over, it’s not a coincidence that it’s mainly brown people and black people coming over, white numbers is falling

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob

No disrespect, but could you ever see yourself leaving her to find a woman who wants kids?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
You are never going to convince people to have children to ensure the continuation of society. Not sure why y’all try.
Making it sound like an obligation.

“That’s your purpose for being here, to reproduce. It’s selfish to not want children.” Do these people who say that hear themselves at all? :what:

A lot of people have purpose outside of having children. And alot of people out there shouldn’t be parents. Macroeconomics shouldn’t be an individual’s concern.

Prevail

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere
We have to be real with ourselves. We will one day be old, feeble, having a wife and kids is important. Of course you have to be a good father so your kids remain in your life. Honestly, I would probably have a child at 25 if I was guaranteed I would be where I am in life at the moment.
You sound like a hoe who eggs drying up and looking for your security in dependents
Man up, you grown ass man

Don't effectively existentially rape a being by ushering them into existence to serve such a selfish purpose - just to sacrifice for you, a child should be a project of your sacrifice - with no expectation for it in return

Last edited: