Pushing mid 30's, no kids, its looking rough for me

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Most women want to date someone at least 5 years older than them. You could easily pull someone 10 years younger than you. You have plenty of time

Buy wouldn't society call you a creep?

That's what I don't understand. Women be calling you creepy, yet want a man to take of all the bills. That don't happen till mid 30s for most men B:russ:

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Buy wouldn't society call you a creep?

That's what I don't understand. Women be calling you creepy, yet want a man to take of all the bills. That don't happen till mid 30s for most men B:russ:
If its less than a 10 year age gap not so much. 35 year old male and a 27 year old woman it's fine. I'm not trying to date college students

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
images
:hhh:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m the same bro bro. Just turned 34 two weeks ago and no kids and wife.

Not gonna lie the last year kinda hit me. I think I traveled solo like 3 times and usually I’m good with that but for the first time it was super lonely.

If nothing happens by 40 ima just adopt :manny:

I had a similar experience. 34 years old in Spain. Airbnb in a high rise looking over the beach, I had just smashed a 23 year old American chick who was on vacation that I met on a pub crawl. The night before, it was a 27 year old Argentine I pulled speaking Spanish. Both said they thought I was in my late 20s.

Yet I was completely over it, thinking about another girl that I wasn't even with anymore whose company I really enjoyed.

That's when I knew it was time for me to either settle down or find something else more meaningful to do with my time.

34 and I'll probably be dying alone.

I have a career, don't have friends and don't even feel like being around people.

I'm from a small town where you have kids with the girl you went to prom with.

Why not move before you decide? Don't let your environment dictate your outlook 100%.

Countries to “hit” before you marry:

Mexico
DR
Columbia
Brazil
Kenya/Uganda
Thailand/ Philippines

You should taste the world first before you get lonely/settle down.

I hit Mexico, Columbia, Brazil in the last few years and had some crazy experiences. So there might be some truth to this.

This and especially if you got bread the game is a wrap

Yeah...I don't think I'm having kids. Hope to hit half a mill in NW by the fall, which would have me on good pace to retire early. But when I run the numbers with kids and think about the lifestyle drop off? Hell no- especially given everything else going on in the world between AI, climate change, etc.

Getting married is a different story, though.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I had a similar experience. 34 years old in Spain. Airbnb in a high rise looking over the beach, I had just smashed a 23 year old American chick who was on vacation that I met on a pub crawl. The night before, it was a 27 year old Argentine I pulled speaking Spanish. Both said they thought I was in my late 20s.

Yet I was completely over it, thinking about another girl that I wasn't even with anymore whose company I really enjoyed.

That's when I knew it was time for me to either settle down or find something else more meaningful to do with my time.
Young brehs, take heed. If you find a girl you can rock with and tolerate, hold onto her like Bitcoin :ufdup:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
If its less than a 10 year age gap not so much. 35 year old male and a 27 year old woman it's fine. I'm not trying to date college students

College students are 18 -21.

And ain't nothing wrong with a college student if they in a good career field. Get you a nice young one who's looking to build now, not waste years doing nothing. That's where most married couples met

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Just depends on what you're looking for. If you have a kid at 35, he/she will graduate high school when you're 53 and assuming he/she wants to have kids in their 20s, you'll be a grandfather by 60. That's not a bad timeline.

What you miss out on by not having kids super early is the "best friend" dynamic some parents later have with their kids. i.e. a 36 year-old and his 19 year-old son compared to a 55 year-old and his 19 year-old.

Tho the 55-year old would've been a bit more mature and stable in how he raised the kid (in theory), so it can be a give and take.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
I’m 33, wife probably can’t or don’t wanna have kids, time is passing me by… I feel like life is already over sometimes. I’m charming, funny, and know I can really have my pick when it comes to the gallery under 8s. But I made vows and don’t know if I was really being led by God into this or just caught up in the hype

I think I’m just meant to be alone and fukking