Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

bad ass mixed breeds but mid white hoes

Netherlands 🇳🇱

finest mixed breeds on the planet

Germany 🇩🇪

thick white hoes and half turkish half white bytches..

Italy 🇮🇹

they hoes ugly to me... the culture n history is more interesting i fw roman history

Sweden 🇸🇪

bad blond white hoes, black, arab hoes

Norway 🇳🇴

same as Sweden

Finland 🇫🇮

hoes in finland are aggressive n like nikkas .. africans be making them into single mothers
I’ve only been to Germany long enough to have fun so I couldn’t speak on where to hunts white women. I wanted to say Greece during high season so you see them all in their “open” state. Bali is a good spot for the Aussies as well

Nice insight on Europe.
:salute:
Never seeen or notice a have Turk have white. That’s some different type of exotical.
future-sensational.gif

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
If you flabby and broke
It’s over

lol neither :hubie: I hit all the sides outside of 6 pac which I plan on working on.

wat about a different woman every night?
Thats not a healthy way to live life. Sharing your body with random.
OP spends too much time around women...
they filled his head with this nonsense
Naw real talk...life long bachelors become lonely old men. You need a family wife, kids, grandkids as you age.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
lol neither :hubie: I hit all the sides outside of 6 pac which I plan on working on.

Thats not a healthy way to live life. Sharing your body with random.

Naw real talk...life long bachelors become lonely old men. You need a family wife, kids, grandkids as you age.
We don't "need" anything. It's optimal but all men aren't dealt the same cards or given the same in-game luck, and we're equipped to sustain without it.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Nyggas can just CHOOSE to not date?

I don't Ever Think I been single in my adult life...at some point SOMEBODY put it on me bad enough and made me cuff.

You mean to tell me you never had a woman Fck ya, sck ya...cook and clean for you...take time out of HER day to run errands for you and make sure YOU straight..and NOT want to wife her up?

:patrice:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
This is crazy. I literally just had this thought yesterday and today and im in my mid 30s as well.

I use to try to never compare myself to others but it does affect you (or me?) once you see everybody (old friends, collegues etc) getting married, having famililes and you're one of the only ones who not even in a relationship.

Life feels pointless and boring without a family. I wont go into couple of things that affected me in my life that MAY have some to do with why ive become such a loner, but idk if its just excuses

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Nyggas can just CHOOSE to not date?

I don't Ever Think I been single in my adult life...at some point SOMEBODY put it on me bad enough and made me cuff.

You mean to tell me you never had a woman Fck ya, sck ya...cook and clean for you...take time out of HER day to run errands for you and make sure YOU straight..and NOT want to wife her up?

:patrice:

Yeah, it happens breh :manny: