LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
sheesh

single and childless at 42

the family man path ain’t for everyone. and if you go down that road without being dedicated, it can get ugly

Fixed :francis:

Feels like you're living an alternative life , especially where I'm at. Taking care of yourself makes it even more surreal . Feels like I'm in my twenties again.

At least I have a lot of good friends in many places.

Along with a Passport with TSA Pre Check and Global Entry.

Yas

Banned
Daps
Buy wouldn't society call you a creep?

That's what I don't understand. Women be calling you creepy, yet want a man to take of all the bills. That don't happen till mid 30s for most men B:russ:
You can start paying bills by late 20s early 30s. If men actually took their careers serious women would not have to settle for some old busted man who played around in his 20s

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

bad ass mixed breeds but mid white hoes

Netherlands 🇳🇱

finest mixed breeds on the planet

Germany 🇩🇪

thick white hoes and half turkish half white bytches..

Italy 🇮🇹

they hoes ugly to me... the culture n history is more interesting i fw roman history

Sweden 🇸🇪

bad blond white hoes, black, arab hoes

Norway 🇳🇴

same as Sweden

Finland 🇫🇮

hoes in finland are aggressive n like nikkas .. africans be making them into single mothers
What about the Netherlands? I'm learning Dutch, so I'm looking to get in good over there:wow:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
You been saving up for that paid p*ssy? :heh:
:russ:
I was lucky enough to travel in the 00’s and early 10’s, pre social media. All the places I got to enjoy were still wholesome. Tricking was still around but I’d imagine it wasnt as prevalent as it is today.

You could still date a woman in Rio and DR without them expecting anything but a good time. Real passport playas know what’s up. The game has changed and people have ruined it for the real travelers.
:snoop:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Breh really listed a bunch of trick/passport bro locations
They are cheap places men can enjoy. Brazilian women are different culturally from any other woman on this side of the hemisphere. Mexico is a quick flight from the states as is DR. You can make it a five day trip and it still be worth it.

An alternative to DR is Trinidad. Trini women are some of the most beautiful women that’s not too far. Trinidad is a lot smaller so you would have to hunt hard.

Would you rather be anywhere in SA other than Colombia? You can catch gorgeous Colombian and Venezuelan women in Panama instead, but you are paying a bit more to stay in Panama.

If you had a choice of Asian women, IMO Filipinos are first. Best bodies in East/Southeast Asia. Thailand is fun and the women are cool. I enjoyed Cambodia as well but in Thailand you have an opportunity to catch European PAWGS, Aussies and Israeli princesses along with the locals.

I’m in Japan now. I’m married but a brotha could clean up in Okinawa pretty easy. I don’t know about mainland Japan. The issue with Japan is the price to travel and stay plus lack of other nationalities.

My list is for budget Coli Brehs who can afford one trip a year. Plus those are places I have been. I’ve only been to two African countries but I can tell the women wanted to get chosen. I never made a true European round hence why it’s not on the list. I’d leave that for the PAWG hunters.

List has Latina, Asian and African on it before one would find that life long partner. I’m sure there are better countries. Others could chime in.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
This is crazy. I literally just had this thought yesterday and today and im in my mid 30s as well.

I use to try to never compare myself to others but it does affect you (or me?) once you see everybody (old friends, collegues etc) getting married, having famililes and you're one of the only ones who not even in a relationship.

Life feels pointless and boring without a family. I wont go into couple of things that affected me in my life that MAY have some to do with why ive become such a loner, but idk if its just excuses

I'll say that for many men (tho not all) there's often a turning point in life where a level of stability/achievement is achieved and internal thoughts of "what next and what for?" manifest. At that point it's hard not to benchmark with your peers for comparison. And if what you see is companionship and legacy-building, then yea it can have an affect.

For many it's in their 20s, others in their 30s. Sometimes the wake up call can feel like a bag of bricks, like the frat guy who been fukking around in college every semester only to one day wake up as a 6-year undergrad still undeclared, with all his peers/friends having graduated.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

bad ass mixed breeds but mid white hoes

Netherlands 🇳🇱

finest mixed breeds on the planet

Germany 🇩🇪

thick white hoes and half turkish half white bytches..

Italy 🇮🇹

they hoes ugly to me... the culture n history is more interesting i fw roman history

Sweden 🇸🇪

bad blond white hoes, black, arab hoes

Norway 🇳🇴

same as Sweden

Finland 🇫🇮

hoes in finland are aggressive n like nikkas .. africans be making them into single mothers