Pushing mid 30's, no kids, its looking rough for me

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Got to have the eye to dodge them ladyboys. I got stories for days about them Brits and Arabs getting caught up.
:russ:
Ladyboys pulling blades. Brits getting locked up for beating the brakes off them.
:huhldup:
I think some knew what they were pulling though.
:dame:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Turning 37 this year no kids.

I'll be honest. I JUST got to where I want to be financially last year and I still got about 2 more promotions to go until I feel like I'm really where I should be(when comparing myself to other family members)

So even if I wanted a kid it wouldn't be until now when I would be really considering one.

BUT I DON'T. :wow:

But i say all that to say this. Old parents are a thing bruh. My uncle had his first kid at 43. He's 58 now and retiring in the next year or so. My cousin will be 16 next year and i already know the car he's getting for his 16th birthday. If you still want a kid and u can support it and are healthy enough. Do u bruh.
Same. Imma be an old ass dad if I ever am one 😂😂😂

I got too much to do in my 30s. Maybe in my 40s I’ll slow down 🤷🏽‍♂️

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Population in the west is in rapid decline. Kids are needed badly

images

Either I need to win some scratchers or the government gon have to be my Nate :mjcry:

setitoff-set.gif

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Population in the west is in rapid decline. Kids are needed badly

Then perhaps vote for people that make it easy to have kids. Not clowns who claim abortion is the issue when every other aspect of birth and child-rearing is expensive and stressful as fukk.