Pushing mid 30's, no kids, its looking rough for me

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I’m the same bro bro. Just turned 34 two weeks ago and no kids and wife.

Not gonna lie the last year kinda hit me. I think I traveled solo like 3 times and usually I’m good with that but for the first time it was super lonely.

If nothing happens by 40 ima just adopt :manny:

LOL nikka where you going bullshyt Vegas or Miami? I`m Finna be on 4 countries in 6 months and shyt is lit

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
How is your ex adjusting?

We still live together, she was in the other room being sad, I am likely moving later month. She is trying to guilt trip me "Ohhh you really moving, I don't deserve this" "you wasted my time" :manny: all I ask is to be patient. If we had a good 2023, I would have proposed as long we move back down south. Now this is just awkward lol.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i wouldn't worry too much. i came to the conclusion about a year ago that maybe the married with kids life isn't my path. i embrace it because there are more important things to worry about than bringing a life into the world, there are a lot of people here already to deal with.

that can happen (child), if the right person is around.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
We still live together, she was in the other room being sad, I am likely moving later month. She is trying to guilt trip me "Ohhh you really moving, I don't deserve this" "you wasted my time" :manny: all I ask is to be patient. If we had a good 2023, I would have proposed as long we move back down south. Now this is just awkward lol.
Her hook with a Coli breh and post her IG

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Turning 37 this year no kids.

I'll be honest. I JUST got to where I want to be financially last year and I still got about 2 more promotions to go until I feel like I'm really where I should be(when comparing myself to other family members)

So even if I wanted a kid it wouldn't be until now when I would be really considering one.

BUT I DON'T. :wow:

But i say all that to say this. Old parents are a thing bruh. My uncle had his first kid at 43. He's 58 now and retiring in the next year or so. My cousin will be 16 next year and i already know the car he's getting for his 16th birthday. If you still want a kid and u can support it and are healthy enough. Do u bruh.

Last edited: