Pushing mid 30's, no kids, its looking rough for me

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
We have to be real with ourselves. We will one day be old, feeble, having a wife and kids is important.
This isn't true anymore. Maybe in the pre-electricity and pre-internet days, yea.

You don't got no farm to tend to or no well to fetch water from. You can be self-sustaining for a long time and we got retirement homes that by the time you hit 70 will be massively advanced compared to now.

Then again, I'm introvert so..... :yeshrug:

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:old: and no kids. Sometimes I think , damm I'm not leaving any seeds to keep my name going. But then I look at what it takes to properly raise kids today and I'm like hmmmm I'm good. Was out today to handle some business and there was some lady with two young ones just running around and making a bunch of noise. They was on my nerves after like 30 seconds. She gotta deal with that sh!t 24/7. The cost of raising kids, the concern I would have on a daily basis when they are not in my sight, dealing with them when they get that inevitable "I'm a teen now fukk you" attitude, not to mention whatever is in store for you with the person who made them with you...nah, I'm cool.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Enjoy your life. Life is short. Kids are work. Finding the right partner is tough right now.

What do you want from your partner? Many men can’t answer that question. Work on yourself, get that house, and maybe you will be ready to find that partner.

Mine fell in my lap when I wasn’t looking. 7 years later we are going strong with two beautiful girls.