Pushing mid 30's, no kids, its looking rough for me

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I’m the same bro bro. Just turned 34 two weeks ago and no kids and wife.

Not gonna lie the last year kinda hit me. I think I traveled solo like 3 times and usually I’m good with that but for the first time it was super lonely.

If nothing happens by 40 ima just adopt :manny:
Countries to “hit” before you marry:

Mexico
DR
Columbia
Brazil
Kenya/Uganda
Thailand/ Philippines

You should taste the world first before you get lonely/settle down.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
That's a selfish reason to have children. There may not even be breathable air by the time you're worried about the effects of aging.

It's lots of parents whose kids don't talk to them who started out thinking "if I have this kid, someone will be there for me when I'm older" then you realize that your kids inherited traits from you and your spouse that even you didn't know about.
:wow: :wow:

That’s a bar right there

Superstar
Daps
That’s happening more and more nowadays.

Eat right and stay in the gym :yeshrug:

:lupe:
Nah I’m banking on my daughter being enough of somebody for me to move in with her when I’m old, if her mother passes first. Then I’m going to spend the rest of my days soiling adult diapers, playing PlayStation 8-9, and sneaking hoes in my basement room late night.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
:lupe:
Nah I’m banking on my daughter being enough of somebody for me to move in with her when I’m old, if her mother passes first. Then I’m going to spend the rest of my days soiling adult diapers, playing PlayStation 8-9, and sneaking hoes in my basement room late night.
I got two daddy’s girls. I know I’m going to be good when it’s time.
:heh:
I tell my Wife all the time, you better watch what you say to these kids. It might trigger something and you going to be in the old folks home by yourself.
:ufdup:
She asks, where you going to be at? I say, playing with the grand kids, eating cheesecake, and watching Love is Blind without you.
:pachaha:
I’m not going to have some CNA abusing me leaving me with the shytty booty everyday.
:francis:
What’s that smell?

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
I don't see myself dating for the next year or so :pachaha:just dating with zero intentions so that will make me 36 without kids. I do want to buy a house next year. So I am not having kids until 37-38.

So do you like to babysit? Why do you want kids so bad? What are you plan to do when you have a baby?

Also, how much money do you make?

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
U still got time, but you're at the point where u need to make kids a priority if u want any.

Kids run u ragged bruh, the sooner u start the better :francis:

I'm 4 years older than u and I have a 15 year old child, trust me start now if u want one :unimpressed:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
We still live together, she was in the other room being sad, I am likely moving later month. She is trying to guilt trip me "Ohhh you really moving, I don't deserve this" "you wasted my time" :manny: all I ask is to be patient. If we had a good 2023, I would have proposed as long we move back down south. Now this is just awkward lol.

Why y'all break up?