Pusha T Says Biggie Is the Greatest Rapper Ever

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
God Kid mad is an introspective release talking about the perils of the streets and youth under demonic circumstances. It does not glorify filth and has gospel like messages on the album that showcase Kendricks desire for redemption and he does just that. Kendrick is a better Artist then biggie because he did never sold out by poisoning the spirits of his people by glorifying satanic Trash, which he could have easily done by giving demonic fans what they want to hear

Styrofome and plague :camby:

Kendrick's best album is Section 80, GKMC is full of this "demonic" trash you speak of though. TPAB is also on the level of Section 80 since it's more on the conscious side. let's not even count the songs he's made with Dr. Dre on Compton. rapping about "once upon a time he shot somebody on accident" :francis:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
but he's made songs like Miss U & Sky's The Limit :yeshrug:
Not even 1 percent of his career friend and almost sounded like forced commercial tracks but E for effort. To bad he didnt pattern his career around music like that instead of making those type of songs as if to just meet a quota.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Kendrick's best album is Section 80, GKMC is full of this "demonic" trash you speak of though. TPAB is also on the level of Section 80 since it's more on the conscious side. let's not even count the songs he's made with Dr. Dre on Compton. rapping about "once upon a time he shot somebody on accident" :francis:
Well friend thats an opinion that i dont share friend. Biggies career is mostly the most vile satanic filth a man could ever spew and he is loved and respected by mostly new yorkers. Kendrick largely tells stories and does not glorify a demonic lifestyle for the majority of his career and albums so im sorry friend. Biggie loses on all levels in my opinion. But im just 1 guy. :manny:

Nas is also has a better career then biggie.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Well friend thats an opinion that i dont share friend. Biggies career is mostly the most vile satanic filth a man could ever spew and he is loved and respected by mostly new yorkers. Kendrick largely tells stories and does not glorify a demonic lifestyle for the majority of his career and albums so im sorry friend. Biggie loses on all levels in my opinion. But im just 1 guy. :manny:

Nas is also has a better career then biggie.

well Nas is still alive, who knows what kind of music BIG would've made if he was still around. let's not forget had a son & daughter so maybe he would made music about being a father :yeshrug:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
well Nas is still alive, who knows what kind of music BIG would've made if he was still around. let's not forget had a son & daughter so maybe he would made music about being a father :yeshrug:
We only have what he left us with

Demonic filth. :manny:

Hes not the greatest. I dont want to harp on it though friend because it may create demonic tension so ill just part ways here by thanking you for your time.

THanks, friend.

:dj2:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
We only have what he left us with

Demonic filth. :manny:

Hes not the greatest. I dont want to harp on it though friend because it may create demonic tension so ill just part ways here by thanking you for your time.

THanks, friend.

:dj2:

but alot of hip hop is filth bruh, but there's alot of rap music with a positive message behind it too. just got to look for it.

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
Pusha gets an opinion but it's no more valid than any other rap fan.

He digs Biggie. That's his guy. I don't think he did a great job explaining why but if he wants to continue to bump Life After Death, that's on him.

He should be more focused on his own solo work.

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
Big a goat when you can make Shaq and Tracey Lee hot

But yeah young gs big had a crazy flow. Great song except for Diddy lol

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
troof of the matter is if you don't have big in your top ten your opinion on rap is invalid
dude is OVERALL one of the best ever, unless obviously you're into gospel rap then just go to one of the multiple lecrae threads
some of us look at thee entertainment side of things and big was NEVER boring on the mic as opposed to some of the alternatives for goat people spew in this thread...

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Even Pusha is better than Biggie

Biggie is overrated and shyt , if he continued he wouldn't be as big , look at rappers like Nas , Scarface etc sure they get recognition but not God level