Pusha T Says Biggie Is the Greatest Rapper Ever

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
IMO Big was the most savvy, creative, poetic rapper to ever do it. His verses rhymed and had a rhythm at the same damn time... His flow is pretty much trademarked

One of the beautiful things about poetry is giving the reader or listener so much with so little...the cadences, rhyme schemes, and simplicity of Biggies work hasn't been seen since he passed.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Kendrick uses more words and syllables per bar then the average rapper which means his lyrics require more brain power to memorize. Biggie is more simplistic and speaks to the lowest level of human existence, demonic filth, making his lyrics easier to memorize but in all honestly i cant think of any Biggie lines that impress me. Biggie says something demonic and everyone goes crazy. Kendrick makes a song that changes the consciousness of entire groups of people, for the better. They're on different levels, biggie being on a lower level then Kendrick, friend.

:stopitslime:

Bullshyt. AZ and Cam'Ron are arguably two of the best rappers when it comes to multi syllabic rhyming and I remembered there shyt, just fine.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That has nothing to do with your horrible Defense..?
Im saying biggie is inferior to kendrick lamar because of his content friend.

Biggies songs dont shatter barriers in minds to make individuals realize how precious life is and how crazy this world we live in truely is and then taking these revelations to make friends want to be better.

Biggies music is about indulgence and submission to demonic culture which ultimately destroys lives so this is why i say Biggie is inferior. Because hes demonic trash.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big was called the greatest and King whilst still alive and told straight to his face how dope he was by other rappers..not after he died.
There's a an old clip of Q-tip with a bunch of kids in a park, and he goes "is Biggie Smalls the illest?" and they say " yeaahh"..
I love big but please prove where he was being called the greatest when he was alive? I followed hip hop back then,read mostly all the publiations and NOBODY was saying he was the greatest, a all time great, the hottest rapper? yeah but the greatest? that's a lie..no one even spoke that about goat this and that till LL ..he got the post death treatment just like Pac..

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Son had two albums.

That's not nearly enough records to make that claim because it assumes he woulda never fallen off. Can you imagine Biggie in 2016? Coz I can't.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Kendrick uses more words and syllables per bar then the average rapper which means his lyrics require more brain power to memorize. Biggie is more simplistic and speaks to the lowest level of human existence, demonic filth, making his lyrics easier to memorize but in all honestly i cant think of any Biggie lines that impress me. Biggie says something demonic and everyone goes crazy. Kendrick makes a song that changes the consciousness of entire groups of people, for the better. They're on different levels, biggie being on a lower level then Kendrick, friend.
full

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Son had two albums.

That's not nearly enough records to make that claim because it assumes he woulda never fallen off. Can you imagine Biggie in 2016? Coz I can't.

If people are comparing a man with two albums to one with numerous then it proves the man with two albums is far far better..it's about quality over quantity.
Biggie also had many guest features and killed them all proving he was seriously in demand. Pac is overrated.

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If people are comparing a man with two albums to one with numerous then it proves the man with two albums is far far better..it's about quality over quantity.
Biggie also had many guest features and killed them all proving he was seriously in demand. Pac is overrated.

What if he lived and the third album was wack.

Still the best ever?

It's not that black and white. Besides, there's plenty of nikkas with more than just two great albums. Eg, Nas.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
What if he lived and the third album was wack.

Still the best ever?

It's not that black and white. Besides, there's plenty of nikkas with more than just two great albums. Eg, Nas.

There's absolutely nothing to suggest from his first & 2nd albums that we would've. You could see the growth as an artist from the first to the 2nd. And if he would've formed The Commission he would've totally had hip hop locked down.

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's absolutely nothing to suggest from his first & 2nd albums that we would've. You could see the growth as an artist from the first to the 2nd. And if he would've formed The Commission he would've totally had hip hop locked down.

Puns follow up was wack. LL started putting out weak albums, X also, Dre put out that horrific Compton soundtrack, there's really no guarantees in this shyt.

Biggie for me was a beast and his two albums were him rhyming at his peak, but it's strange to claim him as the best ever when he never had the chance to put out a proper body of work like his peers.

Coz if Nas died after IWW this post would probably be about him instead.