Pusha T Says Biggie Is the Greatest Rapper Ever

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I understand the mentality of new york city friends friend. Many feel that there is new york, then the rest of the world friend so im not shocked that new yorkers and many theyve inspired to believe Biggie to be the best but as a fan whos been listening to hiphop since LL kool J's bad friend? i gotta say Kendricks career has already surpassed Biggies. Before GOod KId mad city. :manny:

It is what it is, friend.

I probably have a bias because demonic filth doesnt impress me as much as others.

:dead:

• Dap
Reactions: Ark

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
I understand the mentality of new york city friends friend. Many feel that there is new york, then the rest of the world friend so im not shocked that new yorkers and many theyve inspired to believe Biggie to be the best but as a fan whos been listening to hiphop since LL kool J's bad friend? i gotta say Kendricks career has already surpassed Biggies. Before GOod KId mad city. :manny:

I probably have a bias because demonic filth doesnt impress me as much as others.

bruh-o.gif

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY

nah you buggin, Kendrick hasn't even surpassed 2Pac yet. BIG & Pac are forever immortalized, you will never witness artists like that ever again. not saying Kendrick won't ever get ahead of them but he's got alot of work to do.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Biggies music just stimulations lower level spiritual properties friend.

Whats biggie talking about

Stealing from people
Murdering people
Pooping on women
His desire to sleep with children
Sexually immoral relationships with women and their relatives
Being so infatuated with a womans beauty he wants to put her fathers penis in his mouth
wanting to kill himself
Being rich
Being poor
Being poor and then becoming rich
Having more money then another man
Sleeping with his neighbors wife/girlfriend.
Having hope to continue meeting his satanic aspirations

Being bombarded with that sort of demonic trash and taking it in as entertainment effects your spirit and can drive you to lower levels of existence when times are not so friendly

But if thats what youre into thats what youre into. I just cant,
giphy.gif

because its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Biggies music just stimulations lower level spiritual properties friend.

Whats biggie talking about

Stealing from people
Murdering people
Pooping on women
His desire to sleep with children
Sexually immoral relationships with women and their relatives
Being so infatuated with a womans beauty he wants to put her fathers penis in his mouth
wanting to kill himself
Being rich
Being poor
Being poor and then becoming rich
Having more money then another man
Sleeping with his neighbors wife/girlfriend.
Having hope to continue meeting his satanic aspirations

Being bombarded with that sort of demonic trash and taking it in as entertainment effects your spirit and can drive you to lower levels of existence when times are not so friendly

But if thats what youre into thats what youre into. I just cant,
giphy.gif

because its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Keep it up fam

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
nah you buggin, Kendrick hasn't even surpassed 2Pac yet. BIG & Pac are forever immortalized, you will never witness artists like that ever again. not saying Kendrick won't ever get ahead of them but he's got alot of work to do.
Respectfully friend Biggies popularity is largely overrated. Its new yorkers keeping his demonic visions alive. The rest of the world largely over biggie but pac was a true iconic figure because he had genuinely love for friends and made songs reflecting this to assist in diluting alot of the satanic trash he put out that destroyed many lives.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Respectfully friend Biggies popularity is largely overrated. Its new yorkers keeping his demonic visions alive. The rest of the world largely over biggie but pac was a true iconic figure because he had genuinely love for friends and made songs reflecting this to assist in diluting alot of the satanic trash he put out that destroyed many lives.

Good Kid Mad City is also demonic if your'e being serious, dude had to make that album first in order for make To Pimp A Butterfly.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Keep it up fam
Say no more like hush friend.

Biggies existence serves as a cautionary tale for friends and individuals. When you invite death even in jest, it can test your spirit. Biggie was obese, so he was already flirting with death but when he actually invoked demonic spirits to claim his life through his music, thats sadly what came to him as it has many other rappers who speak about dying in their hiphop compositions. Its serious business like billion dollar deals which is why personally i dont see what about biggies concepts make him the greatest rapper ever. Technically he is sound and is a groovy character but the songs themselves are hopeless demonic filth and paint a picture of an end game graduating from the streets to become an overlord over the poor, flaunting wealth in their faces, killing to maintain a demonic position, sexually immorality, infidelity and misery.

How is this the greatest ever. no friend like nah, Kendrick gives us better concepts, and a better end game, love, friend. :sitdown:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Good Kid Mad City is also demonic if your'e being serious, dude had to make that album first in order for make To Pimp A Butterfly.
God Kid mad is an introspective release talking about the perils of the streets and youth under demonic circumstances. It does not glorify filth and has gospel like messages on the album that showcase Kendricks desire for redemption and he does just that. Kendrick is a better Artist then biggie because he did never sold out by poisoning the spirits of his people by glorifying satanic Trash, which he could have easily done by giving demonic fans what they want to hear

Styrofome and plague :camby:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Say no more like hush friend.

Biggies existence serves as a cautionary tale for friends and individuals. When you invite death even in jest, it can test your spirit. Biggie was obese, so he was already flirting with death but when he actually invoked demonic spirits to claim his life through his music, thats sadly what came to him as it has many other rappers who speak about dying in their hiphop compositions. Its serious business like billion dollar deals which is why personally i dont see what about biggies concepts make him the greatest rapper ever. Technically he is sound and is a groovy character but the songs themselves are hopeless demonic filth and paint a picture of an end game graduating from the streets to become an overlord over the poor, flaunting wealth in their faces, killing to maintain a demonic position, sexually immorality, infidelity and misery.

How is this the greatest ever. no friend like nah, Kendrick gives us better concepts, and a better end game, love, friend. :sitdown:

but he's made songs like Miss U & Sky's The Limit :yeshrug: