Pusha T Says Biggie Is the Greatest Rapper Ever

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Puns follow up was wack. LL started putting out weak albums, X also, Dre put out that horrific Compton soundtrack, there's really no guarantees in this shyt.

Biggie for me was a beast and his two albums were him rhyming at his peak, but it's strange to claim him as the best ever when he never had the chance to put out a proper body of work like his peers.

Coz if Nas died after IWW this post would probably be about him instead.

Look how long Jay's run was & that should give you an idea of what Big would've accomplished. And remember, Big was viewed as the superior artist. I highly doubt Big would've fell off anytime soon

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look how long Jay's run was & that should give you an idea of what Big would've accomplished. And remember, Big was viewed as the superior artist. I highly doubt Big would've fell off anytime soon

But nikkas been saying Jay fell off years ago. Not a good example.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
But nikkas been saying Jay fell off years ago. Not a good example.

People started saying that fairly recently. No one stays on top forever & his run lasted quite a bit. It's a perfect example to me considering how much he bit Big on top of it

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People started saying that fairly recently. No one stays on top forever & his run lasted quite a bit. It's a perfect example to me considering how much he bit Big on top of it
Bit Big?

I can't think of too many similarities between them other than BK. Completely different in terms of lyrical style and content.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Bit Big?

I can't think of too many similarities between them other than BK. Completely different in terms of lyrical style and content.

Go through all of the parts & you'll see just how much Jay "paid homage" to Big. It'll bug you out. Also do a search for @Rapmastermind 's thread about Biggie & all of his plans. You'll see how much Jay & Puff took from his ideas about business ventures as well

Yaddam Yussein

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
People bringing up Biggie not being the goat because he only had two albums make it sound like he just stopped rapping or some shyt. The man was murdered :dwillhuh:

With that being said, NaS is the Goat :Naswhew:

• Dap
Reactions: Ark