Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:mjtf: you would damn near be a superhuman if you were used to that then coming to America to play.
Actually, most of the countries that have really high altitudes cities near Los Andes have a pretty poor track record with atlethes. To be fair, most of those cities don't really lend themselves to be have the infrastructure to become hubs for sports because they are too isolated and/or too small.

And training there is not something that would stay with you forever. Even Bolivian players struggle once they leave La Paz for an extended period of time.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Trey lance is the biggest waste of draft picks in recent years

EBBiUynUYAAT0Sc.jpg

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Jimmy about to get paid in NY :mjlol:
Yo I was just thinking that. Wasn't a WR that called out Wilson last game. :russ: They say Zach lost the locker room. I say no shyt. Bum ass BYU QB. It's Steve Young and that's it. Ain't nothing like that coming from that school to the NFL again. :mjlol:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Finally beat the shyt out of a team we should dominate :blessed:

Wouldn't shock me if we shyt the bed at home against the Saints but we better show up and win against the Dolphins, we need a good W against a good team. And Shanny better treat McDaniel like he does his other pupils :birdman: