Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Those three weeks are the next proper litmus test for where we are. The Dolphins, Buccaneers, then the Seahawks in Seattle.
Do you take think Seattle is a test at this point? It's clear that if Geno faces a good defense he's a shook one

Dolphins is literally like playing ourselves. Reminds me of the GB days with Holmgren. That was awful for the Niners. If Kyle keeps the play calling up I could definitely see a win. But we all know with him it could be a WTF game. Tough either way. McDaniel seems to be the real deal.

The Bucs are rolling since Brady got his like together. I still expect a win with this one tho.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Best surprise of the season. Went from "is this mofo gonna be worth a damn :leostare:" to ":leon: well damn".
Patience grasshopper. Unless they are from the PAC 12, one shouldn't be quick to cast them as a bust :mjlol:

No matter where they are from. I can't write a rookie off quickly unless he's total ass. These guys got to get burn and chemistry with the players.

That's why it's stupid to write Trey off. It's all Shanny. He's handled him poorly with the dumbest play calling ever. If he quits the retarded runs. Trey will flourish in this offense. I saw a lot of potential in the second half of the Texans game. Didn't quit the bull shyt and ran a normal offense. But then reverted right back to running him afterwards:beli:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Patience grasshopper. Unless they are from the PAC 12, one shouldn't be quick to cast them as a bust :mjlol:

No matter where they are from. I can't write a rookie off quickly unless he's total ass. These guys got to get burn and chemistry with the players.

That's why it's stupid to write Trey off. It's all Shanny. He's handled him poorly with the dumbest play calling ever. If he quits the retarded runs. Trey will flourish in this offense. I saw a lot of potential in the second half of the Texans game. Didn't quit the bull shyt and ran a normal offense. But then reverted right back to running him afterwards:beli:
It wasn't about writting him off, it was about having no fukking clue how he was going to play for us after being coddled for 16 months. It's natural to suspect your 2nd round pick might not be all that when he doesn't play a single snap and there's no indication from practices or offseason that he was showing promise. Banks actually being a good guard is no doubt a surprise.

Same will happen with Trey. I have no fukking clue how good of a player he might be for us. As you said, playcalling has been ass every time he's been our QB and the evident weakness we've been able to see in this very small sample (inaccurate in short throws) is something he can't work on until the next offseason. He's gonna be a complete mystery for 3 straight years :dead:

calh45

Cal
Daps
Do you take think Seattle is a test at this point? It's clear that if Geno faces a good defense he's a shook one

Dolphins is literally like playing ourselves. Reminds me of the GB days with Holmgren. That was awful for the Niners. If Kyle keeps the play calling up I could definitely see a win. But we all know with him it could be a WTF game. Tough either way. McDaniel seems to be the real deal.

The Bucs are rolling since Brady got his like together. I still expect a win with this one tho.
Seattle is a test in a hostile environment and potentially bad weather. Right now the NFC is going through the Philly so that experience is needed if we make the championship game.

The Dolphins will be a game plan test because how well the staff knows each other. Kyle has been on it since McCaffrey, but if the Dolphins game plan us well that blueprint will be on tape.

Brady is Brady and hates Jimmy G, but the Bucs defense is the actual test.

We're making the playoffs so at this point I'm curious where we actually rank against the best teams. I've always thought we'd win the division this season so this hasn't been a high stress regular season for me outside of Kyle and Jimmy doing random dumb shyt early this year.