DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It's absolutely in part the o-line's fault but I was saying during the game that Shanny still needs to figure it out, he's supposed to be a mastermind. He needs to be able to draw up some plays to get receivers free who Brock can then hit quick before the rush gets there....

We just saw the Cards draw up some very quick acting RZ plays yesterday against us.

I don't think Mason is a good short down back either. He's strong and breaks tackles but that's in the middle of the field when he has more room to get a head of steam and more room to operate.
Oh no doubt, it's like we've been saying about Kyle that if things don't go perfectly, he has no fukking clue what to do. He still hasn't adjusted that our Oline is fukking horrible in the redzone and we about to enter Week 6 :dead:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Oh no doubt, it's like we've been saying about Kyle that if things don't go perfectly, he has no fukking clue what to do. He still hasn't adjusted that our Oline is fukking horrible in the redzone and we about to enter Week 6 :dead:

I hate to say it but Trent looks gassed, I don't know if it's the holdout or what and Kittle who used to be able to help a lot on blocking just looks injured all the time. To be honest, Deebo is still moving like he's injured too.

But we need some quick acting plays to free up Jennings or Aiyuk inside the 10. Jennings especially has the size to be a great red zone target.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea. he played well yesterday for most part but hes one of the guys who should be taking accountability.
teams know he'll fall for it every time, that detroit lions td in the playoffs was on him and those first downs in the second half of the super bowl were on him as well, the chiefs kept going to the well over and over. i suspect shanahan is afraid to hold him accountable which kinda caused the rift between him and wilkes

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Brock also needs to start taking the blame. Although he never shied away from taking it.

A lot of turnovers. Too many. Need to go back playing clean games. With how bad the D is, you just can't afford turnovers. Especially if you have issues scoring yourself.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Brock also needs to start taking the blame. Although he never shied away from taking it.

A lot of turnovers. Too many. Need to go back playing clean games. With how bad the D is, you just can't afford turnovers. Especially if you have issues scoring yourself.

I know pundits won't look at it this way but us as fans must realize that the second pick wasn't his fault. The first one was.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I know pundits won't look at it this way but us as fans must realize that the second pick wasn't his fault. The first one was.
It's not all on him but certainly a part of it is on him. You know cards are blitzing. Get rid of the ball fast. If you wait till last moment this can happen. I know it was a td or die type of drive situation but still. He's had more turnove games than clean games this season

Weve praised him for going after bigger plays but the downside of it is he holds the ball more and gets greedy. And those dances are cool but then better linemen wack him and it kills a drive.

It's OK to take less explosive plays. You can't always look for them..

Also. This team desperately needs speed at WR. They need Cowing and Ricky to at least threaten teams. Deebo ain't scaring no one with his speed anymore and BA was never one.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
man no one is trying to justify anything, come on breh stop with conspiracy theories lol

this team is struggling to win games, theyre not so good to randomly say oh we gonna funnel everything to BA. thats not how football works

I don’t think they struggling to win

They struggling to hold on to wins and close out.

Cuz they keep on having these leads and momentum and then shyt just fukks up