DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

Im sorry but Brock, offense and most importantly Kyle needs to be getting heat for this shyt

I dont wanna hear about no CMC. Besides Sasquon no team in the league has a dynamic back like CMC and they dont have such issues scoring in the EZ. against trash defenses.

What good is moving the ball down the field if you cant punch it in. Shiit even Dak last night punched it in when it mattered.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
they trying to justify Aiyuk's contract now. when we went through CMC and Deebo, we destroyed teams. It opened up George and Aiyuk downfield.
man no one is trying to justify anything, come on breh stop with conspiracy theories lol

this team is struggling to win games, theyre not so good to randomly say oh we gonna funnel everything to BA. thats not how football works

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
cmd+F "wilks"

curious on the rhetoric now :salute:
he was scapegoated unfairly by the FO, they way they immediately fired him. so now they have an in-house DC and Kyle is the one who will be held responsible.

I def didnt like Lenoir in the offseason on Sherman show talking about how he asked Wilks to play Nickel in the SB and was told no, like it was the reason they lost.

I hate defending maga bosa again but he just shat on the coaching again yesterday so its not like he was specifically anti-Wilks.

I do think some players on the team think they can do no wrong and rather blame someone else, and I do feel it stems from a HC who cant ever admit his faults and learn from his mistakes.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Im sorry but Brock, offense and most importantly Kyle needs to be getting heat for this shyt

I dont wanna hear about no CMC. Besides Sasquon no team in the league has a dynamic back like CMC and they dont have such issues scoring in the EZ. against trash defenses.

What good is moving the ball down the field if you cant punch it in. Shiit even Dak last night punched it in when it mattered.

Like I said during the game, it's not a good sign when you have like 9 downs inside the 10 yard line and you can only point to two or three plays that should've been a TD and the rest of the plays never had a prayer of getting in :francis:

We are not scheming nor executing properly. I'm with @Saysumthinfunnymike in that the OLine being horrendous hurts the most here as Mason has no space to attack and has to truck over people to get a TD -which he hasn't been able to do- and Brock has to hurry his reads and throws (sailing a pass to Kittle in the flat yesterday).

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
man no one is trying to justify anything, come on breh stop with conspiracy theories lol

this team is struggling to win games, theyre not so good to randomly say oh we gonna funnel everything to BA. thats not how football works

he hasn't scored yet. It was deliberate they were trying to get him touches yesterday.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
he hasn't scored yet. It was deliberate they were trying to get him touches yesterday.
nah I dont buy it
brock was just locked onto him like he said because he was getting separation. that cards defense is sorry aside from baker

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
nah I dont buy it
brock was just locked onto him like he said because he was getting separation. that cards defense is sorry aside from baker
agree to disagree. there was definitely a concerted effort to get him the rock early in yesterday's game. Maybe it was a gameplan thing, but it was 100% noticeable.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
agree to disagree. there was definitely a concerted effort to get him the rock early in yesterday's game. Maybe it was a gameplan thing, but it was 100% noticeable.
there were barely any throws to him when he was covered

if most of throws are to an open receiver thats what youre supposed to do lol

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he was scapegoated unfairly by the FO, they way they immediately fired him. so now they have an in-house DC and Kyle is the one who will be held responsible.

I def didnt like Lenoir in the offseason on Sherman show talking about how he asked Wilks to play Nickel in the SB and was told no, like it was the reason they lost.

I hate defending maga bosa again but he just shat on the coaching again yesterday so its not like he was specifically anti-Wilks.

I do think some players on the team think they can do no wrong and rather blame someone else, and I do feel it stems from a HC who cant ever admit his faults and learn from his mistakes.
that would be bosa, he continues to ignore his responsibilities and give up tds/first downs

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
there were barely any throws to him when he was covered

if most of throws are to an open receiver thats what youre supposed to do lol
first read throws, it's clear they were using BA to go after the Cards. He had a hunnid in the first half if I'm not mistaken.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
We are not scheming nor executing properly. I'm with @Saysumthinfunnymike in that the OLine being horrendous hurts the most here as Mason has no space to attack and has to truck over people to get a TD -which he hasn't been able to do- and Brock has to hurry his reads and throws (sailing a pass to Kittle in the flat yesterday).

It's absolutely in part the o-line's fault but I was saying during the game that Shanny still needs to figure it out, he's supposed to be a mastermind. He needs to be able to draw up some plays to get receivers free who Brock can then hit quick before the rush gets there....

We just saw the Cards draw up some very quick acting RZ plays yesterday against us.

I don't think Mason is a good short down back either. He's strong and breaks tackles but that's in the middle of the field when he has more room to get a head of steam and more room to operate.