Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I see what Shanny is doing, make the D tired and then unleash the physicality of Mitchell and Deebo on em after the half :ehh:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Actually DeAndre Hopkins has been somewhat human when we have gone up against him but elite players are going to be elite regardless.

That's true, but I think we're stubborn to the point where we rely on our pass rush too much instead of scheming up coverages.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
How high is it? I thought it was like 7k feet? I could be wrong on that
Yeah, 7k of altitude which is the same as we have in Calama. Which is a pain to play sports in, not gonna say otherwise but it ain't scary hours like La Paz, which is 11k feet. I've done football (soccer) in Calama and it was a challenge, but I remember just trying to run in Pucará, which is like 9.5k feet above see level and I almost ended up :dead: I've got no clue how players go to La Paz and play there, and a lot of them play well there.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Yeah, 7k of altitude which is the same as we have in Calama. Which is a pain to play sports in, not gonna say otherwise but it ain't scary hours like La Paz, which is 11k feet. I've done football (soccer) in Calama and it was a challenge, but I remember just trying to run in Pucará, which is like 9.5k feet above see level and I almost ended up :dead: I've got no clue how players go to La Paz and play there, and a lot of them play well there.

:mjtf: you would damn near be a superhuman if you were used to that then coming to America to play.