Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Finally beat the shyt out of a team we should dominate :blessed:

Wouldn't shock me if we shyt the bed at home against the Saints but we better show up and win against the Dolphins, we need a good W against a good team. And Shanny better treat McDaniel like he does his other pupils :birdman:

Naw I think this team is waking up. Just too many weapons too account for and it seems Shanny is getting comfortable with trusting Jimmy slowly but surely.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Finally beat the shyt out of a team we should dominate :blessed:

Wouldn't shock me if we shyt the bed at home against the Saints but we better show up and win against the Dolphins, we need a good W against a good team. And Shanny better treat McDaniel like he does his other pupils :birdman:
Hill and Waddle will give the secondary fits. That stretch really is the key of the season
Saints Phins Bucs and then Hags on primetime

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Naw I think this team is waking up. Just too many weapons too account for and it seems Shanny is getting comfortable with trusting Jimmy slowly but surely.
Eh, I think we've seen Kyle go into lazy/súper conservative mode when facing inferior teams, specially at home, too many times to not feel the Saints game will be a struggle.

It's a been a tough week preparing for this trip and game, plus Kyle will try to coast and save allá the cool plays for McDaniel and the Dolphins.

Hill and Waddle will give the secondary fits. That stretch really is the key of the season
Yup, we better prepare ourselves for a shootout against Miami. I hope we rise to the occation.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

I think we can take 3 out of 4. The Dolphins bother me because their strength on offense is our defensive scheme's biggest weakness. Plus Mike McDaniel knows our offense inside and out. Our best bet is to wear Tua out, he gets gunshy when he gets hit.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Great team win and it was great to see the offense find a identity with Mitchell closing teams out in the second half. Kittle, Aiyuk and Deebo scoring TDS was great to see on the big stage.
Yeah. It's important to spread the ball around. Drives defense nuts. Teams like this they should definitely dominate, not struggle with.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
EBBiUynUYAAT0Sc.jpg
they dont wanna talk about it..