Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The QB situation has been bungled, but our RB situation has been incredible, he's turned 6th-round Eli Mitchell, undrafted Jeff Wilson, undrafted Raheem Mostert, and undrafted Matt Breida into highly productive NFL RBs, none of which have done anything outside Shanny's system.

I think he can get over the hump, and I'd prefer he does it with our team. I'm just skeptical of kneejerk change after the Tomsula and Kelly eras.
I get the post Mariucci and post Harbaugh PTSD when it comes to coaching changes. Yes, things can be much worse than Kyle. I'm willing to believe we can get someone at his level that isn't as stubborn and makes the same mistakes over and over again. Just like Andy Reid (who started to go downhill with the Eagles after his 6th season and they kept him for 8 more with diminishing returns just off the strength of those first 6), I see him being able to overcome his mistakes once he gets another HC gig somewhere else. I don't see him doing it with us.

Jeff Wilson is not the answer at RB and it's been established the past 3 seasons. He's a good n°2 but he can't carry the load as a n°1 at the level Shanahan's system works. He will have some standout games, but more often than not we can't establish the run game when he's the main back. I meant RB problems in the sense that for every RB he's able to showcase, he runs them to the ground and never gets to have them for a full season either: McKinnon, Breida, Coleman, Mostert and now Mitchell are all n°1s (well, McKinnon was supposed to but never got to be the guy) that get hobbled early or can't stay healthy to keep producing. He even did that to Trey Lance :dead:

After 6 years I haven't seen anything from Shanahan to believe he can change for the better, so at the end of the day it's about believing if we can win despite his flaws, and at this point I don't. I hope I'm wrong and this post gets quoted in February, that would be awesome.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
After 6 years I haven't seen anything from Shanahan to believe he can change for the better, so at the end of the day it's about believing if we can win despite his flaws, and at this point I don't. I hope I'm wrong and this post gets quoted in February, that would be awesome.

What is crazy is that your not wrong. It seems more and more of the Bay Area media are coming to that conclusion.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
These McCaffrey rumors are retarded. The 49ers are retarded if the even entertain the idea. shyt there is a rumor that Cam Akers is getting released or traded. Rather have him.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Yeah, I don't get it at all
I do. This is what happens when you have an idiot as HC that thinks he's smarter than every one in the room at all times.

1,2 punch at RB has been Ass Ears bread and butter. Yet he runs Wilson into the ground who isn't a starter, but a very very great change of pace back. There is no reason why Mason shouldn't be in there. This dumb ass will wait until the Niners are out of playoff contention to play him. Then he will show why he should have been playing since week 3 :dead:

Kyle is a hack just like Harbaugh. Get his bytch ass outta here. How the fukk is your dad less stubborn and more creative than you? shyt is bananas.

Just make Ryans the coach. Can keep Kyle's plays but get someone to run the proper ones. Kyle just can't seem to be a consistent playcaller.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I get the post Mariucci and post Harbaugh PTSD when it comes to coaching changes. Yes, things can be much worse than Kyle. I'm willing to believe we can get someone at his level that isn't as stubborn and makes the same mistakes over and over again. Just like Andy Reid (who started to go downhill with the Eagles after his 6th season and they kept him for 8 more with diminishing returns just off the strength of those first 6), I see him being able to overcome his mistakes once he gets another HC gig somewhere else. I don't see him doing it with us.

Jeff Wilson is not the answer at RB and it's been established the past 3 seasons. He's a good n°2 but he can't carry the load as a n°1 at the level Shanahan's system works. He will have some standout games, but more often than not we can't establish the run game when he's the main back. I meant RB problems in the sense that for every RB he's able to showcase, he runs them to the ground and never gets to have them for a full season either: McKinnon, Breida, Coleman, Mostert and now Mitchell are all n°1s (well, McKinnon was supposed to but never got to be the guy) that get hobbled early or can't stay healthy to keep producing. He even did that to Trey Lance :dead:

You're not wrong. He's a fukking hack just like Harbaugh. Big name, bum results.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I do. This is what happens when you have an idiot as HC that thinks he's smarter than every one in the room at all times.

1,2 punch at RB has been Ass Ears bread and butter. Yet he runs Wilson into the ground who isn't a starter, but a very very great change of pace back. There is no reason why Mason shouldn't be in there. This dumb ass will wait until the Niners are out of playoff contention to play him. Then he will show why he should have been playing since week 3 :dead:

Kyle is a hack just like Harbaugh. Get his bytch ass outta here. How the fukk is your dad less stubborn and more creative than you? shyt is bananas.

Just make Ryans the coach. Can keep Kyle's plays but get someone to run the proper ones. Kyle just can't seem to be a consistent playcaller.
Two coaches responsible for the most success since 1994 are HACKS? I mean I understand they haven't won rings.. But hacks? Stop it.

That being said.. Kyle better get one in the next 3 years or he's done

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Two coaches responsible for the most success since 1994 are HACKS? I mean I understand they haven't won rings.. But hacks? Stop it.

That being said.. Kyle better get one in the next 3 years or he's done
I think you all are missing the point. When you are constantly jocked by the so called experts as an "offensive genius" and you consistently make dumb decisions and can't get the job done yes you are a hack. Fool's gold. Especially when you have the team to get rings.

Harbaugh looked worse when he went to college. :dead:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I think you all are missing the point. When you are constantly jocked by the so called experts as an "offensive genius" and you consistently make dumb decisions and can't get the job done yes you are a hack. Fool's gold. Especially when you have the team to get rings.

Harbaugh looked worse when he went to college. :dead:
If you constantly make it the nfc championship and sb then you pretty damn good

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Mike Tomlin
Bill Belichick
Zac Taylor
Mike Vrabel
Todd Bowles
Lovie Smith

Andy Reid
Sean McDermott
Jon Harbaugh
Sean McVay
Doug Pederson
Nick Sirianni
Mike McDaniels
Robert Saleh
What have the bolded done that Shanny hasn't. Only two of them have ever been to the SB and both lost, one being 16 years ago.

Taylor is on the same general trajectory Shanny but with a worse winning %.

Vrabel and McDermott are both guys who have shown they can't get over the hump so far, so if your disappointed with Shanny losing in the SB then these guys are really gonna piss you off.

Sirianni, McDaniels and Saleh all haven't proven shyt. If you ask any of the fans or owners of those teams if these guys could guarantee a conference championship and Superbowl appearance over the next 3 years, they would jump at that chance.

Bowles has 1 winning season in his coaching career and it was 7 years ago.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
What have the bolded done that Shanny hasn't. Only two of them have ever been to the SB and both lost, one being 16 years ago.

Taylor is on the same general trajectory Shanny but with a worse winning %.

Vrabel and McDermott are both guys who have shown they can't get over the hump so far, so if your disappointed with Shanny losing in the SB then these guys are really gonna piss you off.

Sirianni, McDaniels and Saleh all haven't proven shyt. If you ask any of the fans or owners of those teams if these guys could guarantee a conference championship and Superbowl appearance over the next 3 years, they would jump at that chance.

Bowles has 1 winning season in his coaching career and it was 7 years ago.

Are you blind? None of these coaches listed make the many dumb ass decisions Shanny does. Reaching while drafting players, making dumb play calling. The logic is just not there with Kyle.

I have more faith in them to make the right decisions with a stacked team than Shanny. The majority listed don't have a stacked team.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yeah, not sure this "show me better HCs" based only on playoff results will tell us anything. I mean, McDermott got fukked by Kansas City doing impossible things twice and Kyle not only got lucky in Lambeau last year (defense and ST, miraculously, gave us the W), he was the main reason we chocked against the Rams in the NFCCG.

Not sure anyone would've put people like Arians or Pederson as "better coaches" than Shanahan before they won a ring, but they were able to lead their stacked teams to a Lombardi, same could be said about McVay. If you believe Kyle can do it even though he keeps showing he won't budge on his past mistakes, more power to you but don't act like it's impossible to replace him either.