Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

calh45

Cal
Daps
Someone’s going l to do a documentary on the Shanahan Niners about what could have been if we weren’t absolutely absurdly ravaged with injuries literally every year.

That list is fukking ridiculous. This might be worse than 2020.
At this point, there's something systemically wrong in how they're training to cause this many injuries.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nah, it won’t help, Kyle has two years to three years tops before we find a new head coach unless he wins the Super Bowl this year. Which I doubt happens.

You don’t think getting someone that would get our running game back would help us?

I don’t know breh….. @nightwing2016 Red Gang…. But you may be wrong about this one

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

Trade for McCaffrey

That's because Shanny's offense calls for a specific type of back that we don't have right now. Coleman ain't it, Wilson is clearly a change of pace dude. Mitchell can't stay healthy, with a zone read run offense you gotta have a guy that is decisive but can also anticipate holes that aren't there. Too many time I see our backs run into the back of linemen just because that's where the play was designed to go. The best running backs utilize cutback lanes and ours don't. Wilson in particular just runs full speed in a straight line like fukk who's there. If the blocking is perfect he does well but he's really impatient, all of our backs are.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That's because Shanny's offense calls for a specific type of back that we don't have right now. Coleman ain't it, Wilson is clearly a change of pace dude. Mitchell can't stay healthy, with a zone read run offense you gotta have a guy that is decisive but can also anticipate holes that aren't there. Too many time I see our backs run into the back of linemen just because that's where the play was designed to go. The best running backs utilize cutback lanes and ours don't. Wilson in particular just runs full speed in a straight line like fukk who's there. If the blocking is perfect he does well but he's really impatient, all of our backs are.

Yooooo

I’m glad you called thar shyt out

I keep seeing this EVERY week and be like :gucci:

And surprised not one of use mentioned it either.

It’s like legit the RB takes the handoff, closes his eyes and runs forward

shyt be killing me :russ:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
You don’t think getting someone that would get our running game back would help us?

I don’t know breh….. @nightwing2016 Red Gang…. But you may be wrong about this one

McCaffery would cost us a second or third and will play two to three games before getting hurt. Kyle takes a grind them out approach to the game, similarly to haurbaugh but your team has to have the right type of practice and physical development for that to happen. The lack of physical practice in the off-season and regular season doesn’t prepare the body for that grind which is why we have so many injuries