Puerto Rican and Dominican Coli Brehs, How Do You Feel When A Black Man Is dikking Down One Of Yours

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
The Black American is like the most looked down upon "race" in the whole black ethnicity group.
I'll tell you why.

Other races and groups kiss racist white ass and to do that hating AAs is a requirement.

If AAs didn't go as hard against racist whites as we did then we wouldnt be "the most looked down upon" :camby:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
honestly never gave a fukk :manny:

we used to chill with this black dude from the bx all the time who was smashing some of the latinas in our crew. nobody gave a shyt.

But all honesty this is a huge issue with PR's. U must be and outliner.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
But all honesty this is a huge issue with PR's. U must be and outliner.

It just depends how much time we been here I suppose. I been here almost all my life and my father been here since he was 13 so I never heard any racial divide shyt from him. I heard more anti-pr shyt than anti-black shyt growing up honestly. So much so I actively avoided puerto rican women til I was 25 and then the 1 PR chick I fukked with ended up playing me :mjcry:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Stop playing yourself homey. I mean really. I Live in town full PR and DR and rarely see them with African Americans or Haitians. And HALF of the PR's here are from NY.
go worry about your "gwalla gwalla" kid you hypocrite

UnoVon

Pro
Daps
African Americans aren't even close to having pure African blood. :mjlol:
According to who you fukking lil hoe ass cac? The majority of us AA's by far are dark skinned/brown skinned aka could blend back into any part of West Africa tomorrow, stay mad tho.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Im PR lightskin...My lil sister blonde hair white as snow

Her fiance a Jehovah Witness accent like
michael-blackson.jpg

Its all good over here no problems :manny:

How do y'all feel bout light skinned PR nikkas...Smashing them Chocolate skinned big booty brawds?? Cuz they flock to me :smugfavre:

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
DR and PR brehs, what if there's kids involved? How do you see the kids? As "Spanish" or "half black"?

Cause he's half Jewish, but I don't think even with the imagery, that he's seen as "Jewish"

tumblr_m232kih0gV1qjcrtpo1_500.gif

Drake-HYFR-music-video-05-597x335.jpg

This GIF looks very socially isolating, and painful to watch compared to the images above...NO ONE is like "go Drake".
They probably kiss his ass NOW, because of who he is. But NOTHING that makes him "who he is" has to do with being
" white Jewish"

jewdrizzy.gif

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
DR and PR brehs, what if there's kids involved? How do you see the kids? As "Spanish" or "half black"?

Cause he's half Jewish, but I don't think even with the imagery, that he's seen as "Jewish"

tumblr_m232kih0gV1qjcrtpo1_500.gif

Drake-HYFR-music-video-05-597x335.jpg

This GIF looks very socially isolating, and painful to watch compared to the images above...NO ONE is like "go Drake".
They probably kiss his ass NOW, because of who he is. But NOTHING that makes him "who he is" has to do with being
" white Jewish"

jewdrizzy.gif

You don't treat them kids any different :dwillhuh:

Half the time you can't even tell they mixed

My cousin half black half PR N you wouldn't know he was half black unless he told you

My cousin darker then his dad who is black N his PR momma darker then the dad too