Puerto Rican and Dominican Coli Brehs, How Do You Feel When A Black Man Is dikking Down One Of Yours

Gains

Superstar
Daps
besandoalalisiada.gif

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
@Mofongo

On the real, no one ever wakes up and be like "yo, I like Puerto Ricans' or Dominicans' swag", don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to discount anyone's ethnicity or disrespect them as a people but let's be real Puerto Ricans never really reached prominence in the United States without a strong foundation or roots traced back to black culture.

...and if we're talking about New York, forget it, it's almost one in the same. But somehow, SOMEHOW, there's Spanish segregationist who try and assert ethnic dominance on the low and fail miserably doing it.

Hence the motivation for the thread...

15Crqe9.png

Chart of Latinos who married out
:banderas:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My New York brehs, how do you feel when you see black man smashing a Latina you know, or know of, or that's BAD-AS-fukk?

I do not mess with nothing but black women, just an inquiry from personal observation, yesterday coming home from work a pretty Latina tried to spark a conversation, and these dusty Puerto Ricans were on the other end of the train TIGHT, they start talking to her in Spanish, and for some reason she stopped talking to me, and cut her eyes at them.
Let me get this straight, your not gonna smash a bad bytch because she's not Afican American?:mjlol:

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
Puerto Rican and Dominican Coli Brehs, How Do You Feel When A Black Man Is dikking Down One Of Yours

wait...they're not black :lolbron:

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
I don't give a fukk who the next bytch fukks, she can be Puerto Rican and fukk Her black father.
I also don't give a fukk who you smash, hell you can smash my white bytch and Ima keep it moving.
:mjlol: At Nikkas pressed for p*ssy and cockblocking in 2015

I'm also the Puerto Rican ambassador for the Coli. Amor de Rey and all dat to my new York ricans

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
My New York brehs, how do you feel when you see black man smashing a Latina you know, or know of, or that's BAD-AS-fukk?

I do not mess with nothing but black women, just an inquiry from personal observation, yesterday coming home from work a pretty Latina tried to spark a conversation, and these dusty Puerto Ricans were on the other end of the train TIGHT, they start talking to her in Spanish, and for some reason she stopped talking to me, and cut her eyes at them.

Latina isn't a skin color or race, so my answer is it depends - is the Latina of an African variety? Then that brother just got a thing for sistas that speak Spanish and dance to salsa lol.

If they're of a European variety? Just another negro preferring something foreign over their own women.

I love afro-latinas. They tend to be real passionate and cultured.

I have little interest in the Jennifer Lopez, Sofia Vegara type joints though. They're just cacs who speak Spanish :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stupid thread. Don't know how many times I've had to correct folks growing up. "Dominican" is an ethnicity.... "Black" or "Hispanic" is a race.... There are black Dominican's, hispanic, white, etc.... Just like the United States: American (ethnicity), and black, white, hispanic, asian, etc (race). My mother is Dominican. She's also black. I know there are tons of us Dominicans who adopt the "I'm not black I'm Dominican" thinking but they're just as confused as the op. The world got folks hating blacks so much they make up new ways to dissociate themselves from it, smh