Puerto Rican and Dominican Coli Brehs, How Do You Feel When A Black Man Is dikking Down One Of Yours

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
really nikka... i wish i could pull up that dame smiley cuz you're really on my dikk right now. :mjlol:

what would compel me to lie about where i'm from? you could go back in my post history and see me talking about attending high school in the bronx prior to this post.

lived in harlem til i was 13 and moved to the south bronx... you can literally cross the bridge at 149 grand concourse and be at 145th (aka HARLEM) in minutes ... foh
:camby::camby::camby:

Im not your verbiage made you come off as a poser:yeshrug:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
:umad:lol at giving them money, thats prolly what your dumb ass did. Its possible to talk to women without it being a game you know. [/Quote ]

You tricks are gullible.:mjlol:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
you're projecting. you a hypocrite and a sucka
full

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
Who puts their baby daddy on child support quicker? Rican chicks or black girls?.....

Last edited:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My New York brehs, how do you feel when you see black man smashing a Latina you know, or know of, or that's BAD-AS-fukk?

I do not mess with nothing but black women, just an inquiry from personal observation, yesterday coming home from work a pretty Latina tried to spark a conversation, and these dusty Puerto Ricans were on the other end of the train TIGHT, they start talking to her in Spanish, and for some reason she stopped talking to me, and cut her eyes at them.
skeets should have made this thread