Puerto Rican and Dominican Coli Brehs, How Do You Feel When A Black Man Is dikking Down One Of Yours

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I'm not talking about the obviously black ones, but the ones like in that picture. I really don't think most people think of them as being black.

Nah, I don't consider them black. Just consider them as "other" mixed raced people that can hop all over the fence at their convenience. They still people. :sas2:

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My dude face though :laff:

tumblr_lk0g90QCfY1qdahhjo1_500.jpg
Somebody needs to turn this shyt into a smiley:russ:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
:comeon:are you saying so called black latinos hate that they are african?

:sas1:There is a difference between not wanting to be called black, and not accepting your african roots.

I grew up around PR's and Dominicans, literally grew up with them virtually my whole life.

NO they do not like being called Black and NO they do not accept their African roots/heritage that gave them their Black skin.

Suggest it to your Black Latino 'friends' and you'll incite a long heated debate with them over the fact that theyre Black(i've had hundreds over the years)..suggest it to a Black latino stranger and you'll incite violence.

Many, many people are in here speaking on shyt that they have no knowledge nor life experience on.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Weak deflect attempt by Domini-cac is weak. Answer the question :demonic:
What deflection :heh: I said I have black relatives so why would I care? And u just went off and said I'm a cac and have no black relatives like u know me :heh: ima keep posting ur picture and ima keep clowning your swagless 5 XL white tee wearing ass :umad:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
What deflection :heh: I said I have black relatives so why would I care? And u just went off and said I'm a cac and have no black relatives like u know me :heh: ima keep posting ur picture and ima keep clowning your swagless 5 XL white tee wearing ass :umad:

Listen you little bigot, you don't have Black relatives. You are a CAC. I've seen your picture :mjlol:

edit - answe the question

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Prolly mad as hell. lots of Latina women even prefer black men :lolbron:

Stop playing yourself homey. I mean really. I Live in town full PR and DR and rarely see them with African Americans or Haitians. And HALF of the PR's here are from NY.

Last edited:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Prolly mad as hell. lots of Latina women even prefer black men :lolbron:

Stop playing yourself homey. I mean really. I Live in town full PR and DR and rarely see them with African Americans or Haitians. And of the PR's here are from NY.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Listen you little bigot, you don't have Black relatives. You are a CAC. I've seen your picture :mjlol:

edit - answe the question
Bigot :dead: u want me to be a racist so bad and you're furious that I can't fit your mold of self hating racist dominican :umad:
v66byx.jpg

Did u wrap a white tee around your head? Go to parades dressed like a bum brehs :heh: