Puerto Rican and Dominican Coli Brehs, How Do You Feel When A Black Man Is dikking Down One Of Yours

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
African Americans aren't even close to having pure African blood. :mjlol:
Some are. I rarely see lightskinned black in Fl unless they have one white parent.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I'm not Dominican or Puerto Rican but I am Hispanic and it doesn't bother me. I don't really care for Latinas. Ive done fukked a lot of beautiful black women.

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
get it how you live playboy, spanish women who were born and raised in america (ex. NYC,Jerz - PR/DR [the most dominant spanish group on the east]) most will tell you they love black men. Yall better get that spanish p*ssy while it's here 4 ya.

nobody should ever feel any kind of way, especially when it aint ya p*ssy anyways. there's spanish nikkaz out there who's gettin it in too, fukkin all kinds of chicks so shout out to them.

aint nobody worried about where ya dikk at, and neither should you. if some of yall feel any kind of way about it, thats HO shyt and you got issues you need to start dealin wit.

if you a young fly nikka gettin money, lookin good out here. you better get all the p*ssy you can get (white, spanish, asian, black, arab, everything) it's god's gift for having ya shyt together. REAL RAP.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I grew up around PR's and Dominicans, literally grew up with them virtually my whole life.

NO they do not like being called Black and NO they do not accept their African roots/heritage that gave them their Black skin.

Suggest it to your Black Latino 'friends' and you'll incite a long heated debate with them over the fact that theyre Black(i've had hundreds over the years)..suggest it to a Black latino stranger and you'll incite violence.

Many, many people are in here speaking on shyt that they have no knowledge nor life experience on.

This. BIG TIME!! Come to Orlando FL.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Bigot :dead: u want me to be a racist so bad and you're furious that I can't fit your mold of self hating racist dominican :umad:
Did u wrap a white tee around your head? Go to parades dressed like a bum brehs :heh:

Yeeahhhhh got you sweating now, don't I? :demonic:

I already knew your steeze after I first started posting here anyway.

You talk too much shyt about being in another man's a$$hole, touching your little sister like ppl have you quoted saying, and sucking dikks, to have an OUNCE of Black in you.

Those are demonic-cac and domini-cac ways of "joking". Not Blacks.

And then I saw your pic :dead:

You actually look more cacc'ed out (and cracked out) than actual white folks.

Combine that with the fact that you never post on Black issues only come here to troll and shyt on Black topics, and it becomes obvious youre just another closet racist culture vulture :pacspit:

Can't even bring yourself to answer a sinple question because you know your ass is EXPOSED for the cac you are :camby:

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
7ZgWYsD.jpg

Do you really consider these people black?

No,but I do consider them tacky:scust:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Yeeahhhhh got you sweating now, don't I? :demonic:
I already knew your steeze after I first started posting here. You talk too much shyt about being in another man's a$$hole, touching your little sister like ppl have you quoted saying, and sucking dikks, to have an OUNCE of Black in you. those are cac and / dominicac ways of "joking".

And then I saw your pic :dead:

You look more cacc'ed out (and cracked out) than actual white folks.

Combine that with the fact that you never post on Black issues only come here to troll and shyt on Black topics, and it becomes obvious youre just another closet racist culture vulture :pacspit:

Can't even bring yourself to answer a sinple question because you know your ass is EXPOSED for the cac you are :camby:
Point out to me ONE time where I EVER shyt on black topics. This is pathetic because I'm engaging u like you're a sound individual but you're so fukking stupid, you actually think you're smart :mjlol: I answered the question already u dumb goofy looking broke boy. I DONT GIVE TWO shytS WHO ANY MAN HAS SEX WITH. You're way too invested in what another man is doing. We don't do that in Harlem
11l0rac.jpg

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
spanish women who were born and raised in america (ex. NYC,Jerz - PR/DR [the most dominant spanish group on the east]) most will tell you they love black men.

real talk man my wife's sister is with a breh (he half west indian half dominican) and this dude must have elite level pipe game (pause
ynao8rF.png
) cause he can smash her mother in front of her and she would disown her moms before she disown that D :dead: