Puerto Rican and Dominican Coli Brehs, How Do You Feel When A Black Man Is dikking Down One Of Yours

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Some are. I rarely see lightskinned black in Fl unless they have one white parent.

If you see a light skinned people from FL or the tri state area, I assume they have some white or hispanic blood in them. Just the truth :manny:

Not me though. I speak patios and dead that shyt. :myman:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
get it how you live playboy, spanish women who were born and raised in america (ex. NYC,Jerz - PR/DR [the most dominant spanish group on the east]) most will tell you they love black men. Yall better get that spanish p*ssy while it's here 4 ya.

nobody should ever feel any kind of way, especially when it aint ya p*ssy anyways. there's spanish nikkaz out there who's gettin it in too, fukkin all kinds of chicks so shout out to them.

aint nobody worried about where ya dikk at, and neither should you. if some of yall feel any kind of way about it, thats HO shyt and you got issues you need to start dealin wit.

if you a young fly nikka gettin money, lookin good out here. you better get all the p*ssy you can get (white, spanish, asian, black, arab, everything) it's god's gift for having ya shyt together. REAL RAP.

Just don't get caught up in that p*ssy.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Wasn't this same exact thread made a couple months ago??

And whether Dominican or PR dudes care I'm sure it's based on a individual basis. If they getting p*ssy they shouldn't care blacks or AA have never done anything to them as whole.

Insecurity :snoop:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
DR and PR brehs, what if there's kids involved? How do you see the kids? As "Spanish" or "half black"?

Cause he's half Jewish, but I don't think even with the imagery, that he's seen as "Jewish"

This GIF looks very socially isolating, and painful to watch compared to the images above...NO ONE is like "go Drake".
They probably kiss his ass NOW, because of who he is. But NOTHING that makes him "who he is" has to do with being
" white Jewish"

check this out, I'm 100% dominican with a taino Indian complexion
My wife is half PR/half black, same complexion as mine but darker

So that makes our daughter Dr/PR/black and my daughter is as white as my moms.

Now check this out, my moms father is black and her mother is taino complexion. My mom has 8 other siblings,same parents...my mom and 1 sister are white, 4 who are taino indian skin, and 3 brothers who are black

So you see, as Dominicans our DNA is all over the place and we all know very well we have taino Indian/European/african in our blood.

And nope I think I can speak for myself and every dominican I ever had a convo with...no we don't give a fukk lol

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You never been to Washington Heights or some shyt if you gotta ask this question, 80-90% of Dominicans have African ancestry, you'll blend in with them as long as you ain't speaking. I'm black and I used to be all up in the Heights & Inwood (Sherman ave) knocking these chicks down left and right, never got hate for it :yeshrug:. The vast majority of the time people there will just assume you're Dominican, go hit up 181st and everyone will be speaking Spanish to you on first approach, it's just assumed you're Dominican while you're in the heights.

I only fukked with a couple Rican chicks, none lighter than peanut butter complexion, they're too pale for me most of the time.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
7ZgWYsD.jpg

Do you really consider these people black?
dr4.jpg

dr-kids21.jpg

12128_full.jpg

I consider these people Black, they're Dominicans :yeshrug:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Stupid thread. Don't know how many times I've had to correct folks growing up. "Dominican" is an ethnicity.... "Black" or "Hispanic" is a race.... There are black Dominican's, hispanic, white, etc.... Just like the United States: American (ethnicity), and black, white, hispanic, asian, etc (race). My mother is Dominican. She's also black. I know there are tons of us Dominicans who adopt the "I'm not black I'm Dominican" thinking but they're just as confused as the op. The world got folks hating blacks so much they make up new ways to dissociate themselves from it, smh

Please tell us more!

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
[
Im PR lightskin...My lil sister blonde hair white as snow

Her fiance a Jehovah Witness accent like
michael-blackson.jpg

Its all good over here no problems :manny:

How do y'all feel bout light skinned PR nikkas...Smashing them Chocolate skinned big booty brawds?? Cuz they flock to me :smugfavre:

:duck:
go worry about your "gwalla gwalla" kid you hypocrite

Die slow and painful. How do think I came to these conclusions?

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
If you see a light skinned people from FL or the tri state area, I assume they have some white or hispanic blood in them. Just the truth :manny:

Not me though. I speak patios and dead that shyt. :myman:

:dwillhuh:What do you mean? There is no tristate in Florida. Just ocean on both sides.:upsetfavre: