Puerto Rican and Dominican Coli Brehs, How Do You Feel When A Black Man Is dikking Down One Of Yours

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
:francis:Black is a paradigm that the white supremacist have created.

:sas1:Why not ask instead how do puerto rican and dominican whites[upremacist] feel about blacks dating puerto rican and dominican whites?

:sas2:I think you would have the answer you are looking for.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Compare nationalities to so called races, even tho the race in question is represented in those nationalities, brehs.

You can get caught up in equivocations, but the actual question in the OP is valid. There are clearly distinctions that are made. The Black American is like the most looked down upon "race" in the whole black ethnicity group.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
You can get caught up in equivocations, but the actual question in the OP is valid. There are clearly distinctions that are made. The Black American is like the most looked down upon "race" in the whole black ethnicity group.
op said nothing about Black americans. He said blacks. Puerto rico is a part of america.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
As dude a who at least one kid with a spic broad: They hate it. Their families hate it. They want them to have white looking babies and "Mejoar the La Raza" or whatever. I could on but I'm about to go to the gym. Most spic dudes are major simps too.

:dwillhuh: I can't imagine that drama. Having kids with a woman who's family hate my race and background is too much for me to bear. Besides, I refuse to raise my kids as #newblack

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
I get what you're saying but I don't feel that way and black is black. My moms family is all from Panama. Black Hispanics none of them do not identify as black.

And I've seen AA make it worse for themselves by praising or hyping up black Hispanics when comparing them to AA. I had chicks act like me being half Panamanian is special my sister has gotten the same thing from dudes. We all black our ancestors just got dropped off in a different place.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I get what you're saying but I don't feel that way and black is black. My moms family is all from Panama. Black Hispanics none of them do not identify as black.

And I've seen AA make it worse for themselves by praising or hyping up black Hispanics when comparing them to AA. I had chicks act like me being half Panamanian is special my sister has gotten the same thing from dudes. We all black our ancestors just got dropped off in a different place.

nikkas are simps because they want to c00n out and dilute their pure African blood by any means.