Puerto Rican and Dominican Coli Brehs, How Do You Feel When A Black Man Is dikking Down One Of Yours

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
My dude face though :laff:

tumblr_lk0g90QCfY1qdahhjo1_500.jpg

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
But who you pointing the finger at? Black Americans are like the most accepting and shytted on group at the same time. You pointing the finger at black latinos for hating their ethnicity?
:comeon:are you saying so called black latinos hate that they are african?

:sas1:There is a difference between not wanting to be called black, and not accepting your african roots.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
:comeon:are you saying so called black latinos hate that they are african?

:sas1:There is a difference between not wanting to be called black, and not accepting your african roots.

What the difference? I imagine most prefer to believe that their roots only go back as far as their known country of origin.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
What the difference? I imagine most prefer to believe that their roots only go back as far as their known country of origin.
the difference is white supremacy and self hate.

Either the person hates so called blacks, or hates being so called black. It doesn't have anything to do with nationality.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
My New York brehs, how do you feel when you see black man smashing a Latina you know, or know of, or that's BAD-AS-fukk?

I do not mess with nothing but black women, just an inquiry from personal observation, yesterday coming home from work a pretty Latina tried to spark a conversation, and these dusty Puerto Ricans were on the other end of the train TIGHT, they start talking to her in Spanish, and for some reason she stopped talking to me, and cut her eyes at them.
Im guessing the same way some black men feel when they see a white boy or a latino d!cking down a fine ass black chick :manny:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
African Americans aren't even close to having pure African blood. :mjlol:

Even so, at least we KNOW that we black and we know that we can never be like the major society. If a Malcolm X or a Khalid Muhammad ever came up in a Latin American country, he would be dead before he made his second major speech.