PSA: Don’t use your PS5 in vertical orientation.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Sometimes my ps5 is vertical, sometimes it's horizontal :manny: My ps5 goes both ways :dame:

I'm waiting for the pro to trade it in. Just hoping it doesn't clunk out beforehand.
Can someone tell me the point of getting a pro? How can it be any different/better?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Can someone tell me the point of getting a pro? How can it be any different/better?

There is no pro, they haven’t even started consistently rolling out ps5 only games and they’re just now getting stock of the regular ps5 under control, a pro model won’t release for a long time, maybe 2025 if it even happens.

There might be a slim or redesign by the end of teh year or early next year but it won’t change the specs

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
so i gotta lay this big muthafukka down :mjcry:

No you don’t. It’s a theoretical design flaw with the sealing of the liquid metal that if damaged would fukk up your console whether its horizontal or vertical. It’s also only being reported with 3 consoles out or 30 million by one repair shop ran by 3 people.

This is typical xbox stan fud but no one reads articles so its easy bait for them

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No you don’t. It’s a theoretical design flaw with the sealing of the liquid metal that if damaged would fukk up your console whether its horizontal or vertical. It’s also only being reported with 3 consoles out or 30 million by one repair shop ran by 3 people.

This is typical xbox stan fud but no one reads articles so its easy bait for them
That’s not what it says in the article at all.

Don’t know why you feel the need to defend this if people wanna play it safe, they should.

Sony stans got issues :huhldup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Being vertical can make the leak worse

You have no clue what you’re talking about, where is it clearly more than 3 consoles? :unimpressed:

Most of of us here have had the console since launch, your concern is amusing. This is you putting a tooth under your pillow begging teh tooth fairy that its actually a widespread issue

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You have no clue what you’re talking about, where is it clearly more than 3 consoles? :unimpressed:

Most of of us here have had the console since launch, your concern is amusing. This is you putting a tooth under your pillow begging teh tooth fairy that its actually a widespread issue
Like i said at this point it’s just information for people to consider. Nothing for you to even defend. Making up lies and shyt trying to convince other people not to care.

Damn shame :smh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Pretty much anyone doing repairs on PS5 have noticed the issue.

But I guess when sony has legions of @Gizmo_Duck s to run defense they won’t have to say anything until/unless it gets too bad to ignore.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
More hope and prayers you literally linked the original source of this article, goofy
You pretended you couldn’t read so i pulled the things out of the article that you pretended not to see when you were making up lies to defend sony and convince that other user to play dumb like you :smh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You pretended you couldn’t read so i pulled the things out of the article that you pretended not to see when you were making up lies to defend sony and convince that other user to play dumb like you :smh:

Yes, im sure everyone here believes that you are truly concerned™ For us playstation 5 gamers and are only doing your best to look out for our best interest :mjlol:

Be actually retarded breh