PSA: Don’t use your PS5 in vertical orientation.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Who stands a console up vertically :scust:

How your home theater cabinets have enough height for that :scust:

I bet you guys got your systems setting on a end table or something tacky like that :scust:

fukking savages :scust:

Do you eat your meat raw and your vegetables straight out the ground to :scust:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It sounds weird to a lot of PlayStation owners that the orientation needs to be flipped because they play at a different orientation see figure a

lazy-young-man-playing-video-game-lying-sofa-lazy-young-man-playing-video-game-lying-sofa-home-198254331.jpg

While other gamers play from a different orientation opposite of their console see figure b

young-man-sitting-couch-playing-footage-087670756_iconl.jpeg

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Who stands a console up vertically :scust:

How your home theater cabinets have enough height for that :scust:

I bet you guys got your systems setting on a end table or something tacky like that :scust:

fukking savages :scust:

Do you eat your meat raw and your vegetables straight out the ground to :scust:
Got my tv mounted, ps5 sits perfectly on my entertainment center :yeshrug:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
You can tell the console is really made to be vertical to. It’s literally vertical on the box, and in every promo for the console. That stand when it’s horizontally is not sturdy AT ALL, It wobbles. Vertical is very sturdy because of the screw. Sometimes when it’s vertical I try to be careful though. If I got it in my room, and I’m brushing my hair or spraying some spray. I have to be far away from the console because the vents are mad exposed when it’s vertical. When it’s horizontal the shell cover protects it, and it’s not exposed as much. That’s why I never could decide which way I want to keep it. Honestly the console design sucks. Always has imo (it’s not really no biggie to me though as long as it plays the games I throw at it), and it’s too damn big. Wouldn’t surprise me if Sony did rush it.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mine has been vertical since launch but last week I had 3 occasions where it just shyt off randomly after about 30-40 minutes of play and wouldn’t turn back on until I plugged the power cable in and out. Switched it horizontal and haven’t had the issue.:yeshrug:

To keep it a buck that console has a WOAT tier design. It’s so damn big and clunky. :scusthov:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mine has been vertical since launch but last week I had 3 occasions where it just shyt off randomly after about 30-40 minutes of play and wouldn’t turn back on until I plugged the power cable in and out. Switched it horizontal and haven’t had the issue.:yeshrug:

...you know this tells us nothing about anything right?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

To keep it a buck that console has a WOAT tier design. It’s so damn big and clunky. :scusthov:
Other people reporting the same.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I never did the vertical shyt ever since I broke one of my disk that was inside when I knocked my PS2 over as a young bull
Saw my homie go out and buy a ps2 when you couldn't find them.

Saw my homie sit that bytch vertical

Saw my homie and his brother get in a fight

Saw my homie's brother reenact an NFL kickoff by high kicking that bytch across the room

Saw my ps2,3,4, and 5 sit horizontally on the entertainment center