PSA: Don’t use your PS5 in vertical orientation.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Saw my homie go out and buy a ps2 when you couldn't find them.

Saw my homie sit that bytch vertical

Saw my homie and his brother get in a fight

Saw my homie's brother reenact an NFL kickoff by high kicking that bytch across the room

Saw my ps2,3,4, and 5 sit horizontally on the entertainment center
360 would scratch discs if you moved the console even slightly while playing in vertical orientation.

The death of my PGR disc :mjcry: was my first and last experience with a vertical console.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
360 would scratch discs if you moved the console even slightly while playing in vertical orientation.

The death of my PGR disc :mjcry: was my first and last experience with a vertical console.
Killed my Perfect Dark Zero disc this way :to: . Then my grandfather killed my MW2 disc by deciding to trip over my controller cord, looked something like this without the fall
tripping-falling.gif

Like dude the cord was flat on the floor :wtf:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

If you are talking about this fukking bozo, he MOST definitely does not work for Sony and is MOST definitely not an "actual PS5 technician".
Never said he worked for sony. Don’t know why y’all get so worked up over this.

Multiple people that repair PS5s have noticed the issue and they put out statements about it.

Don’t know why you feel the need to attack everyone and feverishly defend the shyt.

Nobody said your PS5 is gonna explode and sony sucks…chill out breh :smh:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Never said he worked for sony. Don’t know why y’all get so worked up over this.

Multiple people that repair PS5s have noticed the issue and they put out statements about it.

Don’t know why you feel the need to attack everyone and feverishly defend the shyt.

Nobody said your PS5 is gonna explode and sony sucks…chill out breh :smh:
He's not a breh :pachaha:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Not a single person I know with a PS5 has had this problem. I'd like to see the numbers on this, I wouldn't be surprised if this was a particular batch issue - common in mass production.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Not a single person I know with a PS5 has had this problem. I'd like to see the numbers on this, I wouldn't be surprised if this was a particular batch issue - common in mass production.
anyone that had to RMA their PS5 could have had this issue. most people don't bring their shyt to a repair shop to figure out what's going on, they just get another one using the warranty

to be clear, I'm not saying this is widespread, or even real