PSA: Don’t use your PS5 in vertical orientation.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yes, im sure everyone here believes that you are truly concerned™ For us playstation 5 gamers and are only doing your best to look out for our best interest :mjlol:

Be actually retarded breh
Just because you weirdos are the way you are doesn’t mean everyone else is. :smh:

This is good information to have. Especially as people are still considering to buy a PS5 including myself. This is the type of stuff to know when considering a hardware revision. There’s rumors that the liquid metal will be replaced in newer versions of the PS5.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
my shyt been vertical since launch and my M.I.L. bought me black faceplates. i dont know where i would put that boat horizontally.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I've been too afraid to put mine vertically in fear of one of my kids knocking it over. My shyt been laying down since launch day

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I like to put my consoles horizontal and I tried with PS5 but this machine is meant to be vertical. I have had zero issues:hubie:no doubt some people got it but out of 30 million sold, this is extremely minor

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Rekkapryde didnt you already go through a PS5???

Fool me once…… :huhldup:

We get a lot of power fluxes in our neighborhood so my shyt always got affected. PS5 probably had too much sadly.

But I always get warranties on expensive shyt, so I was covered and got my money back towards a new one.

Problem was....my GT7 disc was in that bytch and they couldn't get it back for me at the Allstate Repair Center. :francis:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Can someone tell me the point of getting a pro? How can it be any different/better?
This gen most likely is going to be longer. So a Pro version isn’t coming for at least a good little while. I didn’t like the idea of midgen refreshes. I hated it didn’t last gen. But for some reason I’d welcome it this gen. One plus of midgen refreshing is if your current console is out of warranty. You’ll basically get a newer, stronger console for possibly $200 off if you trade it in. It’ll also have at least 1 year warranty to. So that’s a year the console owner wouldn’t have to worry about it (plus it’s new, the odds of it breaking are slim anyway). Imagine if this problem did begin to appear a lot more (I doubt it’s a problem but i’m turning mine back horizontally anyway lol). Unless it’s some kind of program created by Sony to make it right for super cheap or free. A lot of people would be SOL because they’d most likely be out of warranty.