Ps4 worldwide launch is a PR stunt, smoke and mirrors

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Quality>>>>quantity

Y'all always screem "we have more" but you don't even buy/play the games.

Wait so heavy rain, tlou, infamous, etc are not quality? :what: :camby:

And this we don't buy games nonsense. The thing you fail to realize about PS gamers is that they are more mature and varied when it comes to genres and taste. We won't all rush out and cop the big shooter in droves just because it'd the only exclusive for the whole year. We eat in various ways. A little killzone here. Some GT there. A taste of GOW or LBP.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Wait so heavy rain, tlou, infamous, etc are not quality? :what: :camby:

And this we don't buy games nonsense. The thing you fail to realize about PS gamers is that they are more mature and varied when it comes to genres and taste. We won't all rush out and cop the big shooter in droves just because it'd the only exclusive for the whole year. We eat in various ways. A little killzone here. Some GT there. A taste of GOW or LBP.
No, most are quality games. But saying "we have more" proves nothing. If people don't want to buy/play those games

As for your second point, If this were true we'd see at least equal sales on both platforms. Microsoft sells more exclusive games than Sony. Maybe Sony should consolidate their line up and put out some games that people actually want to buy/play

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I think some Sony exclusives are great games, but I also think some of them are over hyped for the simple fact that they exist.

And the only reason I bring up sales is because you said they aren't even close to touching Sony in exclusives. That can't be true if Microsoft is selling more exclusives than Sony. You could say YOU like Sony exclusives more, but that's were it begins and ends.
Microsoft is selling froza and halo, just cause people flock to buy halo games like iphones doesnt mean microsoft has better exclusives, all three of microsofts exclusives could sell 20 mil each and they still wouldnt be anywhere near sony in exclusive.

MOST sony exclusives are great quality titles and even the ones that are over hyped are good. I dont care about sales. I buy one copy and thats the only sale I care about.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
No, most are quality games. But saying "we have more" proves nothing. If people don't want to buy/play those games

As for your second point, If this were true we'd see at least equal sales on both platforms. Microsoft sells more exclusive games than Sony. Maybe Sony should consolidate their line up and put out some games that people actually want to buy/play

Where are u getting this people don't buy PS exclusive? All of the major sony first party ip are sucessful. Not Halo big but I wouldn't classify it as no one plays them. I compare it to the apple/android phone war. Apple only has one product compared to the dozen droid phones.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

Why cant you argue microsoft having better exclusives without bring up sales?

In your words wii sports>>> every other game this gen

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Where are u getting this people don't buy PS exclusive? All of the major sony first party ip are sucessful. Not Halo big but I wouldn't classify it as no one plays them. I compare it to the apple/android phone war. Apple only has one product compared to the dozen droid phones.

:usure: And you wouldn't say android is "killing" apple

You can say there's more variety and you like some of the android phones better, but if iphone continues to outsell the different android options combined, then apple must be doing something right.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

You can say there's more variety and you like some of the android phones better, but if iphone continues to outsell the different android options combined, then apple must be doing something right.
Ummm, that hasn't been the case for years now. Just stick to trolling video game talk please.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Why cant you argue microsoft having better exclusives without bring up sales?

In your words wii sports>>> every other game this gen
It's all opinion.

I'm not trying to make any grand statements either way. It's always y'all that try to push your opinion as an undeniable fact.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
And speaking of sales and quanity over quality, you better hope halo and gears rebound in the next gen. Halo released what like 6 games this gen and halo 4 received blowback. That last gears that dropped this yeat flopped terribly. Each edition of forza sells less. GT5 DLC outsolded the last forza. As it stands, COD is Microsofts best exclusive

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ummm, that hasn't been the case for years now. Just stick to trolling video game talk please.
Yes it is true.

Iphone outsells the top android phones put together.

Android is loaded on everything from free phones to kids tablets, so obviously there are more android devices out there. But if we compare premium top of the line phones/tablets iphone/iPad outsells their competitors combined.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

But they are not:wtf: Do you not understand what I'm saying?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Microsoft is selling froza and halo, just cause people flock to buy halo games like iphones doesnt mean microsoft has better exclusives, all three of microsofts exclusives could sell 20 mil each and they still wouldnt be anywhere near sony in exclusive.

MOST sony exclusives are great quality titles and even the ones that are over hyped are good. I dont care about sales. I buy one copy and thats the only sale I care about.

This is all your opinion. Not fact

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Yes it is true.

Iphone outsells the top android phones put together.

Android is loaded on everything from free phones to kids tablets, so obviously there are more android devices out there. But if we compare premium top of the line phones/tablets iphone/iPad outsells their competitors combined.
No, no it does not.

Again, stick to trolling video games. You clearly are trying to enter another realm of electronics that you don't know much about.

Apple DOES make the most money though, but that's a different argument. Nobody is talking about the iPad...you continiously try to add things and change your positions every chance you get. You haven't had a solid stance on a damn thing since you started this troll game you are on.