Ps4 worldwide launch is a PR stunt, smoke and mirrors

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This what they don't get. Japon are very prideful people and very nationalistic and have always got the japanese consoles first sometime up to a year before. Yes some are going to be pissed. But you what do you care you live here right! But when its to your benefit to use them in worldwide sales then the world matters, Double standards eh, No wonder a lot of the world hate us. :jawalrus:

:what:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. I was pretty shocked when i heard the PS4 would be launching in the US first over Japan. I know the Japanese gaming community has to be infuriated.

Sony shytting on its home country in order to satisfy its overly ambitious launch goals. And these clowns were so disingenious too, telling gamespot to "take as many preorders as they could get", knowing full well they wouldn't have the capacity to satisfy all those fukking preorders.

no matter though, the Sony stans will smile and laugh as their getting buttfukked by Sony for the umpteenth time.

Meanwhile, we'll be playing Killer instinct and Dead Rising on LAUNCH DAY, Nov 22 bytches!!!!

Xbox ONE to rule them all!
You forgot Forza breh :whew:
nikkas gonna be :eat: NOV 22nd playing Forza #5, F2P fighter and Dead Rising 3: 24fps movie edition.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yea I don't deny the anger. But guess what would happen? Those same ppl would be camping out for the shyt when it is released. I doubt they would cop a fukking Nokia Lumina. Just like they wont cop some Wii. The struggle is strong with you my friend

I'm not saying the ps4 won't sale, I'm saying the wii u sales will pick up.

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
@MeachTheMonster They will not listen to you, they will deflect and say you are trying to be courtdog. Its just what stans do.

Or maybe they're just tired of the same 3 or 4 clowns embarrassing themselves on here every day by posting the same old tired struggle articles and fighting a console war for a company that's not paying you shyt.

When's it gonna sink in that none of this shyt you post is gonna change anyones opinion.. at this point everyone knows which system they're copping which makes your relentless stanning even more pathetic. Even worse is that you're willing to sacrifice your dignity and stoop to these levels to defend an inferior video game system when it's been confirmed that the majority of you are pushing 40. :bryan::snoop:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Or maybe they're just tired of the same 3 or 4 clowns embarrassing themselves on here every day by posting the same old tired struggle articles and fighting a console war for a company that's not paying you shyt.

When's it gonna sink in that none of this shyt you post is gonna change anyones opinion.. at this point everyone knows which system they're copping which makes your relentless stanning even more pathetic. Even worse is that you're willing to sacrifice your dignity and stoop to these levels to defend an inferior video game system when it's been confirmed that the majority of you are pushing 40. :bryan::snoop:

I have not tried to change any opinions.

And I don't see you in any of the countless ps4 Stan threads with this bullshyt.

I wonder why:lupe:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
These nikkas are becoming more delusional and unhinged by the day. :pachaha: This is truly a sight to behold.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Yeah, it shows the strategy of the two companies.

Sony is PR first, actual functionality later
M$ is functionality first to the point that they fukk up the PR.
I would say sony cares more about functionality due to them actually investing in their own games.

Microsoft pays alot of money to make sure games dont release on competing consoles. They pay alot of money to make sure they have exclusive nfl access, that EA madden poor sport shyt.

That money would better spent on one of their supposedly many in house development studios that sit around making kinect bullshyt

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I would say sony cares more about functionality due to them actually investing in their own games.
Even in their games they care more about graphics(PR) than gameplay.

Microsoft pays alot of money to make sure games dont release on competing consoles. They pay alot of money to make sure they have exclusive nfl access, that EA madden poor sport shyt.
Sony stanfact.

Both pay developers money to make exclusive games for their console. It doesn't really matter if they are the publisher or not.

That money would better spent on one of their supposedly many in house development studios that sit around making kinect bullshyt
They have plenty of in house studios working on plenty of games and "kinect shyt" is/was very popular to their fanbase. Even more so than a lot of playstation exclusives are to Sony's fanbase.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Even in their games they care more about graphics(PR) than gameplay.

Sony stanfact.

Both pay developers money to make exclusive games for their console. It doesn't really matter if they are the publisher or not.

They have plenty of in house studios working on plenty of games and "kinect shyt" is/was very popular to their fanbase. Even more so than a lot of playstation exclusives are to Sony's fanbase.
Im not taling about third party developers, sony has more inhouse developers making games for their systems.

Its not the same as paying ea billions for titan fall or epic for gears.

Microsoft has been saying they have developers working on shyt but bungie was the only putting out, and they left due to lack of creative freedom.

Call it fanboy facts if you want but ps3/360 has shown whos really about making games

edit: and only naughty dog and gorilla games focus on graphics. with naughty dogs games looking the best and also being some of the best this gen

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Im not taling about third party developers, sony has more inhouse developers making games for their systems.

Its not the same as paying ea billions for titan fall or epic for gears.

Microsoft has been saying they have developers working on shyt but bungie was the only putting out, and they left due to lack of creative freedom.

Call it fanboy facts if you want but ps3/360 has shown whos really about making games

Microsoft has plenty of in house studios as well. And how much do you think Sony is paying for Deep Down?

Like I said they both bring in exclusive games in both ways. Sony does have more studios and they should, they've been an entertainment company for a loooong time.

But it doesn't matter if they buy a studio or just pay them to make a game, they're still paying a developer to make an exclusive game for their console.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Microsoft has plenty of in house studios as well. And how much do you think Sony is paying for Deep Down?

Like I said they both bring in exclusive games in both ways. Sony does have more studios and they should, they've been an entertainment company for a loooong time.

But it doesn't matter if they buy a studio or just pay them to make a game, they're still paying a developer to make an exclusive game for their console.
I don't think deep down will be exclusive forever just like I don't think titanfall will be. but my point is that sony has a shyt load more exclusive games from in house developers than third partys.

Microsoft just has halo, damn near everything else was bought for a lump sum.

Microsoft does certain things very well, like presentation and online. but exclusive games is one thing Microsoft does not do better than sony, they are heading into their third gen and they arnt even close to touching sony in exclusives