Ps4 worldwide launch is a PR stunt, smoke and mirrors

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I think that falls under improper planning/testing
Nah, they did plan it and tested just fine. They IGNORED warning flags when test systems were failing left and right and they did not care because of this rush to get to market first.

It was a KNOWN issue before they even LAUNCHED

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
One person who has never worked for Xbox wrote a blog claiming M$ knew about it.

There is no evidence that they did.
Right, keep spinning breh. A product launch goes through test phases and the dev kits were basically Apple PowerMac G5's which Apple had to WATER COOL to keep running.

You are basically saying that Microsoft was incapable of successfully testing out hardware to ship to consumers. I had no idea you had such little faith in them.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Right, keep spinning breh. A product launch goes through test phases and the dev kits were basically Apple PowerMac G5's which Apple had to WATER COOL to keep running.

Not spinning anything.

I said they failed on the planning/testing phase. But that doesn't mean they knew about the RROD to the extent of how widespread it was and just didnt care about it.

That's that stanary I was telling you about yesterday. With each one of your posts you take some reasonable information and spin it into a fanboy fuled hyperbole.

:scusthov: at you again

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Not spinning anything.

I said they failed on the planning/testing phase. But that doesn't mean they knew about the RROD to the extent of how widespread it was and just didnt care about it.

That's that stanary I was telling you about yesterday. With each one of your posts you take some reasonable information and spin it into a fanboy fuled hyperbole.

:scusthov: at you again
breh you are in flat out denial. The XBOX 360 at launch was a faulty product and their failure rate was so astronomically high that only absolutely incompetent company would not catch it.

Microsoft knew about it and if you really think that such a big problem just slips through the cracks then you never worked at a major company that is getting ready to ship a major product.

The PS2 had hardware issues that only surfaced after extended use, the 360 basically did not have enough cooling to support what they were trying to do initially. Revisions made things better over time of course, but it was irresponsible at the time to release that shyt like that. It paid off in the end to gain market share, but that release crowd was not too happy. I remember for like 2 years straight my friend who worked at Gamestop told me that he would get returns daily from pissed off customers.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
breh you are in flat out denial. The XBOX 360 at launch was a faulty product and their failure rate was so astronomically high that only absolutely incompetent company would not catch it.

Microsoft knew about it and if you really think that such a big problem just slips through the cracks then you never worked at a major company that is getting ready to ship a major product.

Again. Knowing it was a possibility is not the same as knowing how widespread of an issue it would be.

Do you think Sony didnt know about their reliabilty problems with their consoles? Would it be valid for me to say they knew all about them and just didnt care so they could get to market? With no evidence to back up my claims.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Do you think Sony didnt know about their reliabilty problems with their consoles? Would it be valid for me to say they knew all about them and just didnt care so they could get to market? With no evidence to back up my claims.
I'm pretty sure Sony never had a console failure epidemic anywhere near the level of what went down with the 360

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Meach just doesn't have the evil intent and high level annoyance coded into his DNA like Courtdog.

I remember that nikka tried to tell me ram doesnt matter....clown.

But keep trying tho.