Ps4 worldwide launch is a PR stunt, smoke and mirrors

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Stop it bumblebee, sacrificing Japan? A country they will win regardless? What is there to sacrifice? you act like MS or Nintendo is gonna cleanup there selling Wii Us and XB1s until the PS4 drops in February... :skip:
Sony stans = Sony cant do know wrong :blessed:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Nintendo will. A price drop a Mario and a Zelda game means wii u will do well this Christmas. Add that to the fact that Sony just dissed their own home town, and you'll probably get a bunch of people buying a wii u out of spite.

What is a two and a half month wait? If someone wants a PS4 he will get it. Nobody is going to cop some the wii U out of spite :laff:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Exactly. I was pretty shocked when i heard the PS4 would be launching in the US first over Japan. I know the Japanese gaming community has to be infuriated.

Sony shytting on its home country in order to satisfy its overly ambitious launch goals. And these clowns were so disingenious too, telling gamespot to "take as many preorders as they could get", knowing full well they wouldn't have the capacity to satisfy all those fukking preorders.

no matter though, the Sony stans will smile and laugh as their getting buttfukked by Sony for the umpteenth time.

Meanwhile, we'll be playing Killer instinct and Dead Rising on LAUNCH DAY, Nov 22 bytches!!!!

Xbox ONE to rule them all!

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What is a two and a half month wait? If someone wants a PS4 he will get it. Nobody is going to cop some the wii U out of spite :laff:

I read a story on kotaku. Japanese people are really bummed about the news. This would be like the Xbox or the iphone dropping in Japan first. Americans would be pissed

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I read a story on kotaku. Japanese people are really bummed about the news. This would be like the Xbox or the iphone dropping in Japan first. Americans would be pissed

85% of people interviewed had no problem with it and enjoyed the show. Kotaku fishing for hits. Try again. :beli:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. I was pretty shocked when i heard the PS4 would be launching in the US first over Japan. I know the Japanese gaming community has to be infuriated.

Sony shytting on its home country in order to satisfy its overly ambitious launch goals. And these clowns were so disingenious too, telling gamespot to "take as many preorders as they could get", knowing full well they wouldn't have the capacity to satisfy all those fukking preorders.

no matter though, the Sony stans will smile and laugh as their getting buttfukked by Sony for the umpteenth time.

Meanwhile, we'll be playing Killer instinct and Dead Rising on LAUNCH DAY, Nov 22 bytches!!!!

Xbox ONE to rule them all!

goodfellas-laugh-gif2.gif

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
This what they don't get. Japan are very prideful people and very nationalistic and have always got the japanese consoles first sometime up to a year before. Yes some are going to be pissed. But you what do you care you live here right! But when its to your benefit to use them in worldwide sales then the world matters, Double standards eh, No wonder a lot of the world hate us. :jawalrus:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I bet you read all the negative ps4 ones huh big guy.

I read most of the stories. I think this is the first "negative" one about ps4 that I've made a thread about. I only posted it because it pertains to a conversation earlier.

And just like the stans y'all are you'd rather come in with personal insults instead of addressing the info In the thread.

:scusthov: at you nikkas

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Yea I don't deny the anger. But guess what would happen? Those same ppl would be camping out for the shyt when it is released. I doubt they would cop a fukking Nokia Lumina. Just like they wont cop some Wii. The struggle is strong with you my friend