Ps4 worldwide launch is a PR stunt, smoke and mirrors

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You are pushing your opinion'z as fact because you are trying to equate sales with quality and imply that the games with more sales are better because more people are buying it regardless of the fact that sales is a result of heavy marketing, timing, word of mouth and other factors.

That's not what I said at all. I said claims of Sony "crushing" Microsoft with exclusives are disproven by sales figures. That's it.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
That's not what I said at all. I said claims of Sony "crushing" Microsoft with exclusives are disproven by sales figures. That's it.
No its not breh, you cant argue the quality of a game by mentioning sales. You sound slow as fukk right now​

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No its not breh, you cant argue the quality of a game by mentioning sales. You sound slow as fukk right now​
You can't argue opinions at all. There's no point in me saying "naw halo was better" because there's no way to prove it anyway.

Like I said you can say you prefer Sony games over Microsoft and that's fine.

But when you turn that very valid opinion into "Microsoft isn't touching Sony with exclusives" then your opinion becomes something else entirely and can be refuted by facts and figures.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
You can't argue opinions at all. There's no point in me saying "naw halo was better" because there's no way to prove it anyway.

But when you turn that very valid opinion into "Microsoft isn't touching Sony with exclusives" then your opinion becomes something else entirely and can be refuted by facts and figures.
then explain your "quality > quantity" argument earlier. You contradict yourself often.

Dog you are so easy to pick apart its not even fun anymore. Leave the troll job for @PS4 and then chime in with your bits afterwards.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
then explain your "quality > quantity" argument earlier. You contradict yourself often.

Dog you are so easy to pick apart its not even fun anymore. Leave the troll job for @PS4 and then chime in with your bits afterwards.

He said "but we have more exclusives"

And my response was quality>>>>>quantity. I was not speaking to the quality of any of the games. I was only speaking to his statement.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

i didnt ask you to start comparing exclusive, i know with you thats a pointless argument.

im talking about the sheer amount of sony exclusives that are good to great far outweight the 2 xbox exclusives.

now you can sit here arguing that halo selling 20 mil somehow counts as three exclusives but your just making yourself look slow

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
i didnt ask you to start comparing exclusive, i know with you thats a pointless argument.

im talking about the sheer amount of sony exclusives that are good to great far outweight the 2 xbox exclusives.

now you can sit here arguing that hale selling 20 mil counts as three exclusives but your just making yourself look slow

That's not true either. The quantity of exclusive games are about the same. Y'all try to dismiss a lot of Xbox games as xbla/kinect games, but that doesn't take away from their quality.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
That's not true either. The quantity of exclusive games are about the same. Y'all try to dismiss a lot of Xbox games as xbla/kinect games, but that doesn't take away from their quality.
no they are not, prove that breh, ps3 exclusives vs 360 exclusive, no psn/arcade titles not names state of decay