Ps4 worldwide launch is a PR stunt, smoke and mirrors

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't think deep down will be exclusive forever just like I don't think titanfall will be. but my point is that sony has a shyt load more exclusive games from in house developers than third partys.

Microsoft just has halo, damn near everything else was bought for a lump sum.

Microsoft does certain things very well, like presentation and online. but exclusive games is one thing Microsoft does not do better than sony, they are heading into their third gen and they arnt even close to touching sony in exclusives
That's your opinion, but if we add up all games sold, Xbox fans buy more exclusive games than Sony fans.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
That's your opinion, but if we add up all games sold, Xbox fans buy more exclusive games than Sony fans.
so? what does sales have to do with anything?

so halo selling more=more and better exclusives? I don't even think you believe that.

I don't give a fukk about xbox fans buying more games than sony fans cause im not a damn sony fan, im a gamer , and I like to play a large variety of different games

sony has more exclusives that are really good games, im not gonna debate how good because you wouldn't admit to sony ever having good games but it is what it is.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

You dipshyts only have two franchises tho :mindblown: And because of that Microsoft has over saturated their releases so much this gen that they are becoming super stale

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
So you're saying Sony putting the US before Japan is a bad thing? Coming from nikkas who said North America is the only place that matters whenever we talk sales? Y'all just switch the story to whatever's convenient dont you :leostare:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
You dipshyts only have two franchises tho :mindblown: And because of that Microsoft has over saturated their releases so much this gen that they are becoming super stale
Exactly, lmao of course the halo & gears & forzas are gonna sell because decent exclusives on 360 drop on an annual basis

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

It doesn't matter how many franchises we have. If you add up all the sales Xbox owners spend more money on exclusives than playstation owners. Microsoft must be doing something right to keep their fanbase buying the games they put out.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So you're saying Sony putting the US before Japan is a bad thing? Coming from nikkas who said North America is the only place that matters whenever we talk sales? Y'all just switch the story to whatever's convenient dont you :leostare:

No I'm not saying its a bad thing. I'm saying it gives a little insight on their overall release strategy.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
so? what does sales have to do with anything?

so halo selling more=more and better exclusives? I don't even think you believe that.

I don't give a fukk about xbox fans buying more games than sony fans cause im not a damn sony fan, im a gamer , and I like to play a large variety of different games

sony has more exclusives that are really good games, im not gonna debate how good because you wouldn't admit to sony ever having good games but it is what it is.

I think some Sony exclusives are great games, but I also think some of them are over hyped for the simple fact that they exist.

And the only reason I bring up sales is because you said they aren't even close to touching Sony in exclusives. That can't be true if Microsoft is selling more exclusives than Sony. You could say YOU like Sony exclusives more, but that's were it begins and ends.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
meach with the gunit defense. remember when those stans claimed 50/GUnit made the best music because it was selling the most?

i bought halo 3, mass effect 1 and dead rising on xbox -- only game that could touch ps3 exclusives in terms of quality was ME1

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I don't think deep down will be exclusive forever just like I don't think titanfall will be.

SCEJ is helping develop the game, so it'll be PS4 exclusive.

But TF is definitely coming to the PS4. When Respawn/EA see that PS4 userbase .... :banderas:

They've already hinted at that shyt anyway. Supposedly it's a year.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
It doesn't matter how many franchises we have. If you add up all the sales Xbox owners spend more money on exclusives than playstation owners. Microsoft must be doing something right to keep their fanbase buying the games they put out.

No xbox doesn't. If you add up both exclusives PlAYSTATION comes out on top because we have more