PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't say they contacted everyone before hand, but you're acting like it's fine after the fact. :manny:
I'm acting like it's fine? how sway? all I said was that the HDR pass through wasn't a console issue but it's a issue of the box.

Again y'all like creating some fictional stories. just because I'm not screaming and acting outraged over the internet doesn't mean I'm fine with something.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm acting like it's fine? how sway? all I said was that the HDR pass through wasn't a console issue but it's a issue of the box. Again y'all like creating some fictional stories
@Ciggavelli had valid complaints and you threw on the "Sony customer service support" hat and went in with the excuses my breh.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Ciggavelli had valid complaints and you threw on the "Sony customer service support" hat and went in with the excuses my breh.
Ciggavelli went on a rant about the HDR passthrough and other shyt making it seem like it's an issue with the Pro and all I said was that that's the processor box's fault since, you know the video is being pass through it to the TV. Correcting information isn't making excuses. :francis:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Ciggavelli went on a rant about the HDr passthrough making it seem like it's an issue with the Pro and all I said was that that's the processor box's fault since, you know the video is being pass through it to the TV. Correcting information isn't making excuses. :francis:
He's upset his PS4 Pro isn't working the way he rightfully assumed it would with Sony's latest and greatest peripheral.
So far it's been story after story of cats having to jump through hoops for this PS4 Pro.
I'm not sitting here saying the console is garbage or it's going to fail (yet), but I'm not gonna hold back on joking the hell out of any company making obvious mistakes regardless how much I like them.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm responding to my alerts. If I stayed silent, you'd say I'm merely acquiescing which would be foolish as I don't agree with misinformation. Problems aren't solved by being outraged.
Problems aren't being solved by giving these companies more money and defending their every move but here we are anyway right? :sas2:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's upset his PS4 Pro isn't working the way he rightfully assumed it would with Sony's latest and greatest peripheral.
So far it's been story after story of cats having to jump through hoops for this PS4 Pro.
I'm not sitting here saying the console is garbage or it's going to fail (yet), but I'm not gonna hold back on joking the hell out of any company making obvious mistakes regardless how much I like them.
Sony presented this information way before the Pro was even revealed. This information was readily available for anyone to see since OCT 3rd.

Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

Problems aren't being solved by giving these companies more money and defending their every move but here we are anyway right? :sas2:
Says the guy who bought a PSVR and PS4. :ehh:

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Sony presented this information way before the Pro was even revealed. This information was readily available for anyone to see. Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

Says the guy who bought a PSVR :ehh:
As a PSVR owner I can complain about the lack of consideration for it that Sony had in respects to how it handicaps the PS4 Pro. :ufdup:
And I don't defend every move these companies make either.
You're argument is that I can't or shouldn't complain.
If Sony said that HDR was not going to be possible with PSVR hooked up I missed that part.
I don't actively look for the screw ups these companies make but when something comes up I definitely let them have it. :dame:I don't care what console it is.
PS4 has been my go to console since it dropped, but Sony omitting a 4K blu ray drive and having one of their peripherals handicap the console is whack as hell to me.