PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That doesn't answer my question though. What is coupling two hdmi cables together supposed to accomplish? I would think using an hdmi splitter would be possible in theory but it's a very sloppy solution. My bet is on Sony releasing a stand alone 4K ready pass through box for PSVR as an optional upgrade. I don't know how that box works. Software patch to allow 4K hdr doesn't seem possible to me. We'll see though I guess
There's other solutions/answers within the thread. That's why i posted it.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
There's other solutions/answers within the thread. That's why i posted it.
388582IMG3122.jpg

196701IMG3179.jpg

:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm still not understanding how that is a solution. It would be the same steps as unhooking the hdmi from the back of the PSVR box and plugging it straight into the PS4. I don't see/understand what that is doing.
I see it.

here

iARFwdu.png

Left side is how it is normally.

Right side is with the coupler.

The cable that goes from the PS4 to the box goes into the coupler and the other cable from the TV to the VR box goes into the other end of the coupler.

After seeing this shyt shyt isn't even a fukking big deal just annoying forum soldiers making noise as usual thinking they'll get brownie points for complaining.

shyt takes two fukking seconds pipe down :stopitslime:

We had to put cartridges in freezers to play games hours later. :stopitslime:

Sony don't need to do shyt.

I hope Sony actually doesn't do anything to fix this. Just buy a fukking $5 adapter and shut the fukk up fukking pussies.

I HATE GAMERS THESE DAYS

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I see it.

here

iARFwdu.png

Left side is how it is normally.

Right side is with the coupler.

The cable that goes from the PS4 to the box goes into the coupler and the other cable from the TV to the VR box goes into the other end of the coupler.

After seeing this shyt shyt isn't even a fukking big deal just annoying forum soldiers making noise as usual thinking they'll get brownie points for complaining.

shyt takes two fukking seconds pipe down :stopitslime:

We had to put cartridges in freezers to play games hours later. :stopitslime:

Sony don't need to do shyt.

I hope Sony actually doesn't do anything to fix this. Just buy a fukking $5 adapter and shut the fukk up fukking pussies.

I HATE GAMERS THESE DAYS
:laff:This dude is PISSED :laff:
Pay $800 to experience greatness but have to buy a third party adapter to get it to work the way it should work out of the box brehs

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I'm still not understanding how that is a solution. It would be the same steps as unhooking the hdmi from the back of the PSVR box and plugging it straight into the PS4. I don't see/understand what that is doing.

I guess the issue is that constantly unpluging and plugging in the HDMI on the PS4 runs the risk of loosening/damaging the port. but you still have that same risk with the VR-box

the best solution would be a HDMI switch, but I guess there's a lot of issues maintaining the signal, as 4K and HDR have high bandwidth requirements

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I guess the issue is that constantly unpluging and plugging in the HDMI on the PS4 runs the risk of loosening/damaging the port. but you still have that same risk with the VR-box

the best solution would be a HDMI switch, but I guess there's a lot of issues maintaining the signal, as 4K and HDR have high bandwidth requirements
It's a shame Sony didn't price the PS4 pro at $405 and include the adapter themselves.
4K ready they said. :laff:
Greatness awaits they said :laff: