PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
@Rekkapryde @Mowgli @Fatboi1
Imma trade in my pro to get another one. All I gotta do is factory rest my old PS4, then sign in to my PSN once I get a new PS4 to access my cloud saves and digital games?
make sure you upload everything current to the cloud before you reset ANYTHING... you'd be surprised how often that shyt brings up saves from a month ago, having failed an update you never knew about

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
make sure you upload everything current to the cloud before you reset ANYTHING... you'd be surprised how often that shyt brings up saves from a month ago, having failed an update you never knew about

Yeah, or worse you didn't know psn only auto uploads the saves for the primary PS4. :mjcry:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
Imma trade in my pro to get another one. All I gotta do is factory rest my old PS4, then sign in to my PSN once I get a new PS4 to access my cloud saves and digital games?

You can also backup your hard drive from the old PS4 to an external, and do a system restore when you get the new one, it'll make the setup just like the one you trading in

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Reinstall all your games and attempt to transfer all your captures. If that matters

Better make sure all your favorite games are actually saving to the cloud..... Had to start nioh over and I was not pleased.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Rekkapryde buying a PS4 for my son and I was wondering if I can have my account as main on his PS4 so he can use my digital Games like Xbox allow us.

That's actually exactly how you do it. You gucci. Just remember to manually upload your saves on your ps4 since it's not primary anymore. Don't do what I did thinking both auto upload. Only the primary autos. Get him a secondary PSN account under yours. :to:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
That's actually exactly how you do it. Just remember to manually upload your saves on your ps4 since it's not primary anymore. Don't do what I did. :to:

Why that shyt not automatic? The Xbox does that shyt automatically for all your games and you don’t have to worry at all.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Why that shyt not automatic? The Xbox does that shyt automatically for all your games and you don’t have to worry at all.

It only auto uploads on the PRIMARY. NOT the secondary. That's where i fukked up buying my pro and factory resetting my og ps4 for trade in credit towards the pro I got. You have to do it manually on the secondary ps4.