PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
fukk this thing

Dudes talking about but but but it would raise the cost to $500 to play 4k blu rays! fukk outta here.

It costs around $15 more for the 4k blu ray drive.

Sony just raised plus by $10 they can afford fiteen fukking dollars.

Never in my life seen a company hold a press conference to show slide shows of 4k images and then announce they can't even use one of the best functions 4k.

fukk out my face stans. Y'all would defend this junk even if sony added a retina scan and nothing else.

And don't come talk to me about but but but it's a gaming console like y'all didn't spend the last gen bragging about ps3 playing blu rays.

This shyt isn't worth the time I spent making this post.

Sony you fukked up and let Microsoft eat your lunch :ufdup:
If the bluray player means that much to you then cop the X1S. I get what you saying tho but it doesn't bother me since I don't buy DVDs or Blurays.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk this thing

Dudes talking about but but but it would raise the cost to $500 to play 4k blu rays! fukk outta here.

Never in my life seen a company hold a press conference to show slide shows of 4k images and then announce they can't even use one of the best functions 4k.

fukk out my face stans. Y'all would defend this junk even if sony added a retina scan and nothing else.

And don't come talk to me about but but but it's a gaming console like y'all didn't spend the last gen bragging about ps3 playing blu rays.

You mad as hell lol. Just get a X1S. "y'all don't agree with my outrage y'all all stans?"
Yawn. Y'all like making shyt way too damn complicated.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
fukk this thing

fukk out my face stans. Y'all would defend this junk even if sony added a retina scan and nothing els

When you let your ignorance get the best of you. The PS4 at launch didn't support "Blu Ray" movies play back, I have a sneaky suspicion sony knows through 2 generations of empirical data that these machines are not being used as blu ray players, Streaming is big and mind you DVD still sale better than blu ray.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
When you let your ignorance get the best of you. The PS4 at launch didn't support "Blu Ray" movies play back, I have a sneaky suspicion sony knows through 2 generations of empirical data that these machines are not being used as blu ray players, Streaming is big and mind you DVD still sale better than blu ray.
:stopitslime:

Remind me what's ignorant about expecting a fukking feature that the competition has?

I have a sneaky suspicion that Sony just wanted to save $15 because their leading the gen and being greedy and arrogant.

Y'all sound like apple stans defending the removal of the headphone jack.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So basically this is a console where the whole rendering technique is basically that one they used in Quantum Break. I'm sure the Sony fanboys were all for it back then like they are for it now right?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So basically this is a console where the whole rendering technique is basically that one they used in Quantum Break. I'm sure the Sony fanboys were all for it back then like they are for it now right?

You should take this to neogaf. nikkas on thecoli dont typically give a shyt about rendering techniques of xbox games.