PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So you telling me instead of buying these remasters I should have just waited and bought the console that remasters all the remasters out of the box. :snoop:
You don't have to rebuy the remastered you already bought....

Struggle post

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
fukk this thing

Dudes talking about but but but it would raise the cost to $500 to play 4k blu rays! fukk outta here.

It costs around $15 more for the 4k blu ray drive.

Sony just raised plus by $10 they can afford fiteen fukking dollars.

Never in my life seen a company hold a press conference to show slide shows of 4k images and then announce they can't even use one of the best functions 4k.

fukk out my face stans. Y'all would defend this junk even if sony added a retina scan and nothing else.

And don't come talk to me about but but but it's a gaming console like y'all didn't spend the last gen bragging about ps3 playing blu rays.

This shyt isn't worth the time I spent making this post.

Sony you fukked up and let Microsoft eat your lunch :ufdup:
Ps3 was around when people still cared about DVDs

Take your :old: and get hip to some new technology

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@GoldenGlove

I guess some devs might do this.
:laff: at any dev NEEDING to do that when they can do all that at the same damn time on Scorpio :umad:
List of PS4 Pro Compatible Games

RELEASED TITLES

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Killing Floor 2
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
Infamous: First Light
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
Paragon
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3

UNRELEASED TITLES

Spider Man
For Honor
Watch Dogs 2
Days Gone
Farpoint (PSVR)
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
Mass Effect Andromeda
Final Fantasy XV
Dishonored 2
Skyrim Special Edition

Read more at:http://www.ign.com/wikis/playstation...atibilty_Games

:ohlawd:
So you're happy a small handful of titles can take a small advantage of the new system.. like running in 1080/60fps :mjlol:
You do realize Scorpio has already been confirmed to do that with all titles, and will have exclusive titles as well. Any PC game that is in 4K will have a simple update patch to be that on xbox. You seen Ryse in 4K my dude :whew:
Well to be frank all y'all do is watch movies so yeah for that purpose the XB1s is a better media device. :ehh:
But you're not Frank, You're Milton :troll:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Has Sony done anything in the last 3 year's that you haven't defended?
@Leasy @MeachTheMonster @HDKG_

:popcorn:
:trash:

No backwards compatibility :camby:
I'm sure the emotion engine chip and the cell chip would have ran them less than $8 but why cater to the gamers when they will gladly repay for shyt via PSnow is it called? Courtdog's Kennel warned of such a future :francis:
So basically this is a console where the whole rendering technique is basically that one they used in Quantum Break. I'm sure the Sony fanboys were all for it back then like they are for it now right?
Deez nikkaz playing checkers yo :mjlol:
You should take this to neogaf. nikkas on thecoli dont typically give a shyt about rendering techniques of xbox games.
So is it gonna be Stan policy to change the subject when discussing the PS4 Pro's checkered past :shaq:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Seems like the internet not really fukking with the NEO like that and thinks this is microsoft time to catch up :sas2: this sub forum would explode if in 2-3 years xbox has tied PS4 in sales :dead:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
U doin a lot of yappin for somethin that' "soo trash" lol.

November 10th this nikka gon be posted up on here with pics of the Pro like "man my wife made me buy this bullshyt smh"

:russ::russ::russ: word to @Rekkapryde I see no reason to purchase a 400 system with no 4k blu ray drive and weaker upcoming and new multiplates. Scorpio out next year.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Seems like the internet not really fukking with the NEO like that and thinks this is microsoft time to catch up :sas2: this sub forum would explode if in 2-3 years xbox has tied PS4 in sales :dead:
giphy.gif