B1AtNt.png

SPider-GOAT looking godly on that PSFaux K :wow:

That shyt still jaggy fam

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
I didn't appreciate the difference until I was at a friends house and watched the downloaded raw feed. That shyt looks amazing, watching the stream in 1080p does it no justice. If you get the chance, watch the downloaded FauxK footage. You will change your mind, assuming Sony isn't bullshytting us. I think the ball is in MS court to show the power difference, cause damn if an additional 2 flops is going to shyt on what I just saw, I will find it hard to believe. shyt made me drop 1600 on LG 65 UH8500.

Don't try and form an opinion based on that stream, you're fooling yourselves. Whatever that reconstruction rendering tech is to upscale it is kicking butt.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't appreciate the difference until I was at a friends house and watched the downloaded raw feed. That shyt looks amazing, watching the stream in 1080p does it no justice. If you get the chance, watch the downloaded FauxK footage. You will change your mind, assuming Sony isn't bullshytting us. I think the ball is in MS court to show the power difference, cause damn if an additional 2 flops is going to shyt on what I just saw, I will find it hard to believe. shyt made me drop 1600 on LG 65 UH8, you500.

Don't try and form an opinion based on that stream, you're fooling yourselves. Whatever that reconstruction rendering tech is to upscale it is kicking butt.
I gotta go to my boy house and check it out on his shyt.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm gonna trade in one of my PS4s and use about $260 in cash back on one of my credit cards and get this Pro model. I have some issues with it like the lack of a 4K Blu-Ray drive but I got the Xbox One S anyway so it has me covered. I guess I'm prat of the problem cause I always buy dumb crap like this.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Another fact

Sony expects the pro do up to 2 million between November and March 2017.

Clearly a premium purchase and clearly produced at a level to anticipate sales projections.

Why did xbots want this to be ps5 so they could then be mad Sony abandoned their user base by holding the ps5 to ps4 standards.?

Most games on scorpio will be 1080p upscaled. :manny:

But y'all gonna see that later. You gonna get power of the clouded again

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Seems the people making the most noise about the uhd drive are :flabbynsick: bots

:jbhmm:
They're used to using their console as a television. That's not the culture over here.
I didn't appreciate the difference until I was at a friends house and watched the downloaded raw feed. That shyt looks amazing, watching the stream in 1080p does it no justice. If you get the chance, watch the downloaded FauxK footage. You will change your mind, assuming Sony isn't bullshytting us. I think the ball is in MS court to show the power difference, cause damn if an additional 2 flops is going to shyt on what I just saw, I will find it hard to believe. shyt made me drop 1600 on LG 65 UH8500.

That horizon was looking good as hell in 4k