PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hey @GoldenGlove, haven't looked too deeply back to where you started mentioning your issue, but have you ever DMZ-ed your PS4 since you running wireless? I know that used to fixed some select issues on the PS3 waaay back when I was on that gimpy wireless life.

Nah never.

@GoldenGlove We can eliminate wireless from being the problem by creating a network bridge on your laptop,

your laptop will be like a modem and you can plug your ethernet cable into it from the playstation for testing

:patrice:

My laptop and PS4 Pro both have network cards that are superior to the OG PS4. I'm not sure that would make any difference, I guess I can try it out though.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Nah never.

:patrice:

My laptop and PS4 Pro both have network cards that are superior to the OG PS4. I'm not sure that would make any difference, I guess I can try it out though.
All you do is

Go to where the network adapters are

Select both your Ethernet card and wireless card on the laptop

Right click ..select

"Create network bridge"

Plug ethernetcable from laptop to PS4

Report your results

Daps
Reppin
Literally got this at lunch and am going to exchange it now. It is overheating and shutting off despite having plenty of ventilation. Is this a known bug with some of them or do I just have shytty luck?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Turned off that HDR mode on deus ex. Christ that shyt looks like washed Filth and unfortunately thats better then the normal 4k resolution.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I'm hearing reports that some games run less smooth than the base PS4 version if u have a 1080p TV. I image quality is better but the patch doesnt allow for u to turn the resolution upgrades off. Only for a couple games tho. They may get patched.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm hearing reports that some games run less smooth than the base PS4 version if u have a 1080p TV. I image quality is better but the patch doesnt allow for u to turn the resolution upgrades off. Only for a couple games tho. They may get patched.

One of Sony's titles The Last of Us violates their rule that Pro games must run equal to or better than base games.