PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

Rain

๐Ÿ‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My download speeds are still not great on here. I mean the connection test hits my limit but I'm still only getting about 4mbps when downloading games. PSN is just trash.

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
My download speeds are still not great on here. I mean the connection test hits my limit but I'm still only getting about 4mbps when downloading games. PSN is just trash.

There's a lot of people re-downloading all their games, myself included :lolbron:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
try pausing/unpausing the download. When I was downloading the TF2 beta i noticed it was taking longer than usual and I just paused/unpaused and the speed went back to normal as it usually is(for me at least.)

I get about 10-12MB/s download speed on PS4 which is my max speeds when testing on Steam/PC. I have Fios internet so 100Mbps Up/Down

Rain

๐Ÿ‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
try pausing/unpausing the download. When I was downloading the TF2 beta i noticed it was taking longer than usual and I just paused/unpaused and the speed went back to normal as it usually is(for me at least.)

I get about 10-12MB/s download speed on PS4 which is my max speeds when testing on Steam/PC. I have Fios internet so 100Mbps Up/Down
Yeah I've done that. I mean, normally I wouldn't even be complaining but I have to download all these fukking patches. Most of my games are disc based so I'm just trying to update them to test this 4K out. I mean I didn't even know UC4 had a 8.5GB patch. :heh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Draw distances in battlefield 1 look a lot better. Off in the distance doesnt have that blurry/hazy/censored look. Looks clean.

But Sony lied about this game getting a pro patch day one so fukk them.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

I have receipts. It's 2016, my wireless connection is excellent?
images

:mjlol:

You serious?

:usure: You was one of them cats talking all that trash about PS4 stalling them speeds on your end. Meanwhile, I showed receipts of mine riding high on that 100+ Mbs down wave.:mjgrin: