PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
to all the brehs with the ps4.... how hard or easy was it to upgrade your hard drive

i have 2tb and i wonder if i can just put it in directly or do some extra retarded shyt

not every game save will be on the cloud so i don't want to lose them all.. but i also can't transfer via cable because i don't plan on using the 1 tb drive it came with

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
to all the brehs with the ps4.... how hard or easy was it to upgrade your hard drive

i have 2tb and i wonder if i can just put it in directly or do some extra retarded shyt

not every game save will be on the cloud so i don't want to lose them all.. but i also can't transfer via cable because i don't plan on using the 1 tb drive it came with
I bought a new HD.

Finding the firmware instead of the update was irritating

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Just as easy as doing it on the OG.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I bought a new HD.

Finding the firmware instead of the update was irritating
That's what I was warning @GoldenGlove about when you were telling him how to factory reset. If you don't download the right file and name those folders EXACTLY the way they want you too you'll spend an hour trying to figure out what the hell is going on.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That's what I was warning @GoldenGlove about when you were telling him how to factory reset. If you don't download the right file and name those folders EXACTLY the way they want you too you'll spend an hour trying to figure out what the hell is going on.
:mjlol:

That's wasn't even the right option. You go to 'Initialize PS4' to Factory Reset it.

:rudy:

I don't know wtf @Mowgli was talking about

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:

That's wasn't even the right option. You go to 'Initialize PS4' to Factory Reset it.

:rudy:

I don't know wtf @Mowgli was talking about
hqdefault.jpg

I guided you to this menu. In Order to reinstall the system software you may have had to download the firm ware from your pc and install from USB .

That's what I had to do when I put in a Different harddrive. I apologize if you were so flustered my directions sounded like a foreign language.

:mjgrin:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Backup and restore everything. I didn't do that and just had my saves on a flash drive. You will have to upgrade the pro with your 2TB. And it has to be the 850mb patch with the OS. It was a pain in the ass

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
hqdefault.jpg

I guided you to this menu. In Order to reinstall the system software you may have had to download the firm ware from your pc and install from USB .

That's what I had to do when I put in a Different harddrive. I apologize if you were so flustered my directions sounded like a foreign language.

:mjgrin:
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink...

Good thing I didn't drink out of that
:scust:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
So what was Sony's logic behind not including a 4K blu ray player?

Not trying to incite a console war here, just legitimately curious....

Cost? A push toward digital? Struggle 4K blu ray sales? A desire to not have too much functional difference between the Slim and Pro versions?