Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Why can I stream fine on a capture card then?
:yeshrug:

I do know that if I was having any sorts of the problems that you talking about, wiring my shyt would've been the first step. Hell, that would've been the first step BEFORE having the problem, but everyone isn't proactive I guess.

At some point, these things start to sound less like system malfunction and more like user operator error.:sas2:

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:

I do know that if I was having any sorts of the problems that you talking about, wiring my shyt would've been the first step. Hell, that would've been the first step BEFORE having the problem, but everyone isn't proactive I guess.
PS4 has been out since 2013. I've been streaming since 2013, off my wireless connection fine. The latest update with the UI changes is when it started acting retarded. I get the the same speeds over wireless as I do wired.

My modem/router is in my office, my gaming set up is in my mancave... no where near it. So wiring the shyt up isn't an option.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
PS4 has been out since 2013. I've been streaming since 2013, off my wireless connection fine. The latest update with the UI changes is when it started acting retarded. I get the the same speeds over wireless as I do wired.

My modem/router is in my office, my gaming set up is in my mancave... no where near it.
So wiring the shyt up isn't an option.

:manny:It is if you make it an option.:hubie: No :troll:-ing.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

My modem/router is in my office, my gaming set up is in my mancave... no where near it. So wiring the shyt up isn't an option.

Do you have a laptop or desktop next to your Sony PlayStation Professional gaming console?

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Hey @GoldenGlove, haven't looked too deeply back to where you started mentioning your issue, but have you ever DMZ-ed your PS4 since you running wireless? I know that used to fixed some select issues on the PS3 waaay back when I was on that gimpy wireless life.