PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
hard8 said this shyt aint worth the ticket. after wasting money on this psvr, i might drop the badge. :francis:
hard8 got an agenda though. and that's not to say he's wrong because a lot of reviewers have said similar but he's pushing for the developer 1080p/60fps option on all games and I don't think we're going to see that anytime soon.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BF1 multiplayer runs like a dream now, and the IQ on Ratchet and Clank is insane, it's like a step and a half away from some Toy Story shyt now. I'm still only on 1080p but I'm blown away by how clean Ratchet and Clank looks on the Ps4 Pro
Yeah the shyt look clean as a whistle.
and this is just mostly games that got patched. Newer upcoming games will probably have time to dev with Pro in mind.

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
havent hooked it up yet, but that new PS4 Pro smell is kinda strong out the box tho

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
if it don't work on stock settings you should take your PS4 to someone else's crib and try it on their internet to see what the fukk is going on. That's a weird ass problem.
Tell me about it... it's some rare ass shyt cause there's no solution online.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Factory Reset and the stream still looks like absolute trash.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Factory Reset and the stream still looks like absolute trash.
Ight I suspect it's something going on with your ISP that's conflicting with whatever the PS4 doing. if you could bring ya shyt to someone else house and try it that's probably the only way to rule it out.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

I swear the only issues I have with electronics are the ones that are so rare or in the minority that you can't even find a fukking solution for them online.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm assuming you're wired in, what type of internet router does your service use?
It has to be my ISP, it's not my router. I bought an ASUS router not that long ago that was like 200 dollars. I see the same speeds over WIFI that I see over wired pretty much anywhere in my house.

I've been streaming on my OG PS4 for quite some time. The latest update that they dropped with the new UI might be the problem. They implemented the 720p/60fps option on there and it worked great for a bit, and then out of no where, the console started telling me that I didn't have sufficient internet speeds to stream. Which is not true considering that I get 90 down and close to 10 up on every single device I have.

I tested this on a wired connection about a month ago as well, and it gave me the same error.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
It has to be my ISP, it's not my router. I bought an ASUS router not that long ago that was like 200 dollars. I see the same speeds over WIFI that I see over wired pretty much anywhere in my house.

I've been streaming on my OG PS4 for quite some time. The latest update that they dropped with the new UI might be the problem. They implemented the 720p/60fps option on there and it worked great for a bit, and then out of no where, the console started telling me that I didn't have sufficient internet speeds to stream. Which is not true considering that I get 90 down and close to 10 up on every single device I have.

I tested this on a wired connection about a month ago as well, and it gave me the same error.
I've seen people on the OG rebuild their database and it fixed issues with streaming.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I guess Fatboi's suggestion will help you identify or eliminate your ISP.
2 separate consoles, 1 ISP/Same Network, I know it's the ISP. But how do you even get something like this even resolved :snoop: