PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
PS4 Pro Review Roundup

Damn. Every reviewer said that if u own a PS4 already it makes no sense to cop the PS4 Pro right now. I mean damn tho. How is this not a worthy upgrade yet the Xbox One S is? Aside from the 4K Blu Ray player? The Pro has twice the GPU power. Twice the memory. It has better wifi which is def a big deal. Upgraded HDMI port. Etc etc.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PS4 Pro Review Roundup

Damn. Every reviewer said that if u own a PS4 already it makes no sense to cop the PS4 Pro right now. I mean damn tho. How is this not a worthy upgrade yet the Xbox One S is? Aside from the 4K Blu Ray player? The Pro has twice the GPU power. Twice the memory. It has better wifi which is def a big deal. Upgraded HDMI port. Etc etc.
I have no idea. these journalists aren't exactly bright when it comes to tech.

Last edited:

RNS

My Own Lane
Supporter
Daps
I'm nervous brehs :lupe:...the 2TB I ordered for my Pro was supposed to be delivered tomorrow but got delayed...so far the Pro itself is still on schedule.

EDIT:

That's exactly why I went to gamestop to grab mine. I didn't wanna take any chances. Lately amazon been fukking up on release day delivery of my shyt. It's good they said they gonna eat them charges to get you your package though

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
PS4 Pro Review Roundup

Because they're basing their reviews solely off the graphical performance - which in their defense is Sony's major point of marketing. But an updated HDMI port, better wifi, better remote play and a higher GPU ceiling for games makes this a no-brainer even if you casually use the system.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because they're basing their reviews solely off the graphical performance - which in their defense is Sony's major point of marketing. But an updated HDMI port, better wifi, better remote play and a higher GPU ceiling for games makes this a no-brainer even if you casually use the system.
IGN.gif

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Don't forget 50% more memory. And even tho the games that didn't get a pro patch aren't upgraded. I assume they run more stable. this is my issue with the reviews as well. I've seen them do comparisons of the framerates with the xbox one s. Why no multIplayer or framerate stability tests?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Don't forget 50% more memory. And even tho the games that didn't get a pro patch aren't upgraded. I assume they run more stable. this is my issue with the reviews as well. I've seen them do comparisons of the framerates with the xbox one s. Why no multIplayer or framerate stability tests?
Pretty sure performance can't change at all without a patch. It just runs exactly the same from what I've read.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Any perks on getting this from Amazon or Best Buy?
:jbhmm:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
PS4 Pro Review Roundup

Because none of them are looking at the other factors to why people would want to get it that don't have 4K TVs.

1080p/60fps streaming is something I would like to do from my mancave and not from an office. But, I bet none of those reviewers talk about that at all. Just about HDR and 4K blah blah blah